Windows 10: Maximizing IT’s Impact with Microsoft 365 Powered Devices

Discus and support Maximizing IT’s Impact with Microsoft 365 Powered Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The modern workplace has introduced an explosion of cloud services and devices that have dramatically changed the scenarios IT has to manage and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Maximizing IT’s Impact with Microsoft 365 Powered Devices

Source: Maximizing IT’s Impact with Microsoft 365 Powered Devices Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017

2. Uninstall certain Apps

Unfortunately, you cannot. Office 365 uses about 1 to 2 GBs of space. Maybe there is something else you can remove, see the following:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/maximize-stora...

Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Microsoft 365 Business - how to enroll 2 separate Windows 10 devices for one license?

Hi Sean,

With one license of Microsoft 365 Business, you still can enroll on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 Windows 10 PCs or Macs. Microsoft 365 Business is powered by Office 365 and Windows 10, with device management and security features to help ensure your company’s
    data is protected. If you mean Windows 10 device management, it is not included in Office 365 subscriptions. Let us know if there is any misunderstanding.

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Zhou MSFT, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Maximizing IT’s Impact with Microsoft 365 Powered Devices

1. Maximizing IT’s Impact with Microsoft 365 Powered Devices - Similar Threads - Maximizing IT’s Impact

2. Remove Device from Microsoft Account - Impacts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Device from Microsoft Account - Impacts: In a review of the devices on my Microsoft account I see computers I sold years ago and some with bitlocker. I clearly do not have access to them. Further, there are computers I want bitlocker removed - which may also be remote but still owned by me. It is not clear on my...
  3. Remove Device from Microsoft Account - Impacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Device from Microsoft Account - Impacts: In a review of the devices on my Microsoft account I see computers I sold years ago and some with bitlocker. I clearly do not have access to them. Further, there are computers I want bitlocker removed - which may also be remote but still owned by me. It is not clear on my...
  4. Remove Device from Microsoft Account - Impacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365: Dear Microsoft Community,Can we request assistance to re-enable Device in Microsoft 365?The device was accidentally disabled.There is no button or option available to re-enable the device.Thank you....
  6. Impact of Changes to Update Channels for Microsoft 365 Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Impact of Changes to Update Channels for Microsoft 365 Apps: As previously announced, Microsoft recently made changes to the update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps. For the official announcement of these changes, read this blog post. For Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager admins that manage Microsoft 365 Apps updates, actions may...
  7. Removal of Windows Work account > impact to Microsoft 365 for Enterprise (Office)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removal of Windows Work account > impact to Microsoft 365 for Enterprise (Office): Hi! A while ago I created Work Account in Windows 10 say ["n.n @ work.xxx](mailto:"n.n@work.xxx)" (don't even remember why...). Seems due to that (having Work account in Windows 10), Windows 10 setup can not sync my Windows settings to the cloud using my Windows account...
  8. Installed SSD device. Maximize this device!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installed SSD device. Maximize this device!: I upgrade my PC to keep a step or two behind the technology. I remember when I was on the cutting edge of technology and telling a friend that it is hard to be on that edge. I purchase a product at the store by the time I get home the product or device is outdated. I guess I...
  9. Richer teamwork experiences with Microsoft 365 powered Surface devices

in Windows 10 News
    Richer teamwork experiences with Microsoft 365 powered Surface devices: When you decide on a new personal device, your decision criteria will probably revolve around its' speed and performance and ultimately, around your own personal experience with it. But what if that device, by design, not only bolstered your individual productivity but...
  10. Dec. 5th: Embrace modern IT with the Microsoft 365 powered device

in Windows 10 News
    Dec. 5th: Embrace modern IT with the Microsoft 365 powered device: A Microsoft 365 powered device is the best way to experience Microsoft 365. By running Windows 10 with Office 365 ProPlus and Enterprise Mobility + Security, you can simplify the way you deploy and manage devices, deliver the latest innovations to users, and get robust...