Windows 10: Maxiumum OneDrive Photo Size

Discus and support Maxiumum OneDrive Photo Size in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just uploaded a large panorama jpg image (21500x8500 pixels) to OneDrive but I just see a blank outline of the photo. Is there a maximum photo size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Maxiumum OneDrive Photo Size

I just uploaded a large panorama jpg image (21500x8500 pixels) to OneDrive but I just see a blank outline of the photo. Is there a maximum photo size I've exceeded?

:)

Steve C, Aug 29, 2016
  2. raregar1 Win User

Lumia 950: Compression of pictures for sending via email

Have you figured out a way to have photos compress into onedrive? I have 0% space on my onedrive because I can no longer have it sync a compressed format.

raregar1, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Lumia 950: Compression of pictures for sending via email

So far, the only workaround has been to wait until the photo is synchronized to onedrive and send directly from there "as

Email" where an option for size is available.

SendtoJacques, Aug 29, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

Plankton, Aug 29, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Aug 29, 2016
  6. Kbird Win User
    OneDrive , since July 30th 2016 has a 5GB Storage limit (free) for most User's , but I think individual photos are limited to 300mb IIRC ?

Perhaps you just didn't wait long enough for it complete syncing when you looked?

KB

Kbird, Aug 30, 2016
  7. Steve C Win User
    No, I've waited a long time for the files to synch. I think there must be an undocumented maximum image dimension which I've exceeded. I actually get a 30GB free OneDrive allowance by opting in to the higher allowance and being a minority owner of a Windows phone.

Steve C, Aug 31, 2016
  8. Kbird Win User

Hmmmm that's what I had (30GB) until the 30th July cos of my Win. phone and a Bonus from years ago , then they took that all away.

The space is all there still if you didnt clean it out but if you didnt reduce your Files to your 5GB limit the Whole account becomes READ ONLY .....perhaps that is your issue?

KB

Kbird, Aug 31, 2016
  9. Steve C Win User
    No, the OneDrive web page says I have 30GB and I just uploaded a large 5Gb video file!!!

Steve C, Aug 31, 2016
  10. Kbird Win User
    Kbird, Aug 31, 2016
  11. Steve C Win User
    I haven't had that email yet in the UK. No doubt it will arrive soon and I'll have to prune some of the files. So much for progress and a huge backwards leap by MS.

Steve C, Aug 31, 2016
  12. Kbird Win User
    I know I had 21GB on there , so it was a bit more than Pruning , and now at 84% full I get a warning Notification everyday too

Kbird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Maxiumum OneDrive Photo Size - Similar Threads - Maxiumum OneDrive Photo

2. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...
  3. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  4. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  5. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. OneDrive & Photos

OneDrive & Photos: The photos in my Samsung S10 Gallery are not uploading onto my PC or Tablet although I have installed OneDrive on each of these devices, so when I go to view photos in OneDrive I get the blue cloud symbol next to what is a photo but not uploaded. what do I need to do to fix...
  7. photo size

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo size: hi what should I do when I move a photo to lockscreen it zooms up in size I've tried to change settings but it stay's on the zoom size ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-size/67c7607b-589c-4def-8048-ee94823cd8b7
  8. photo size

photo size: hi All i want is to save "FIT" when i change photos background ,it does it once then reverts !! many thanks if i get reponse, inky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-size/fd2b7485-eb7b-4a89-8aa2-f46de82b4c1b
  9. Size of Recycle Bin in OneDrive

Size of Recycle Bin in OneDrive: what is the maximum size of a file able to be deleted and moved to the recycle bin in OneDrive (web versión)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-recycle-in-onedrive/11b14817-b5e1-44f4-ae1c-2abbaa3f612c"
  10. Re-sizing photos

Re-sizing photos: On my old W7 pc I always found it quick and easy to reduce photos etc for emailing; all I had to do was right click on the photo or document, then click on Re-size. There was a choice of reductions. How can I do this in W10? Thanks in anticipation. 79608