Windows 10: Maxthon Browser-Icons only on Favorites Bar

Discus and support Maxthon Browser-Icons only on Favorites Bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Maxthon Browser doesn't seem to let you have icons only on the Favorites Bar. Here's a little workaround: Add a site to the Favorites Bar but don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Edwin, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Maxthon Browser-Icons only on Favorites Bar

Maxthon Browser doesn't seem to let you have icons only on the Favorites Bar.
    Here's a little workaround:
    Add a site to the Favorites Bar but don't edit the title, (yet)

Maxthon Browser-Icons only on Favorites Bar [​IMG]

Once it's pinned, right click on it and choose Edit

then give it a blank name by pressing and holding left Alt and enter 0160 on the numeric key pad, then release Alt, press Enter and click OK on the dialog. (You must have NumLock enabled for the Alt feature to work)

If you attempt to give it a blank name whilst pinning it you'll get an error; you need to pin it with the default name then edit the name after as in step 2.

:)

Edwin, Jun 15, 2015
  2. MosheTzur Win User

Favorite bar

I would like to see on the Favorite bar only Icons (without description of the icon) and I cannot find where to change this.

In the previous browsers we had possibility to use icons or descriptions and change with right click on the bar..

MosheTzur, Jun 15, 2015
  3. How do I get msn.com homepage as an icon using Windows 10?

Hello,

Which toolbar are you referring to?

Which browser are you using?

If you wish to add it to your Favorites bar in Internet Explorer 11, right click an empty space next to New Tab

Select Favorites Bar if it hasn't been selected already.

Navigate to MSN.com

Left click and hold on the icon you see in the address bar

Drag the icon to your Favorites Bar

Smittychat., Jun 15, 2015
Thema:

Maxthon Browser-Icons only on Favorites Bar

1. Maxthon Browser-Icons only on Favorites Bar - Similar Threads - Maxthon Browser Icons

2. Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites: When I first used the new Edge (Chrome??) I imported my bookmarks and bookmarks tool bar from Firerfox and got lost in the terminology of Edge. I am sure I don't understand the difference between 'Favorites', 'Favorites Bar' and 'Other Favorites'. Each seems to contain the...
  3. New Edge browser - favorites bar is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Edge browser - favorites bar is missing: I had a favorites bar on my old Microsoft Edge and I pinned it to the right side of the screen. However, after update it is missing. I found it now on the left side and cannot pin or change location. How to change it?...
  4. I just installed the New Edge Browser. How do I show icons only on my favorites bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just installed the New Edge Browser. How do I show icons only on my favorites bar?: I want this to be the default and I want to be able to float my cursor over an icon to see the description. That is what I want for all my favorites on the Favorites Bar. That was the way it was and I like it. If this cannot be done, can I roll back the installation?...
  5. size of favorites bar icon and text

in Windows 10 Support
    size of favorites bar icon and text: 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger 109809
  6. Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing: I finally figures out how to import my IE favorites into the Edge favorites bar, and then how to re-order them. Does anyone know of a way to decrease the spacing between the icons themselves in the Edge favorites bar? 27124
  7. Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar: I am presently using IE 11 and thinking about switching to another browser. I am looking for a browser that has the above titles shown on the home page in the same way as IE 11. Are there any available? 71224
  8. How to get icons only in Favorites bar ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get icons only in Favorites bar ?: I have all my Favorites from IE 11 and Chrome in the Favorites bar in Microsoft Edge, but it shows the icons and titles with them, how do I get only the icons to show ?, would save a lot of space in the Favorites bar. 11963
  9. Maxthon Nitro Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Maxthon Nitro Browser: Hi All, I was just curious just how many member's in here are trying out / using the latest maxthon nitro browser. I mistakenly installed the 'regular' version of maxthon cloud browser..to be quite frank, I hated it. Hopefully I might actually like the nitro version. At...
  10. Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons: How to: Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons How to Show Icons Only or Names and Icons on Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show bookmarks bar maxthon