Windows 10: May be a problem

Discus and support May be a problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well, I found a little strange thing... the language is irrelevant here, it is about the battery, here (highlighted) is written that the device has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BecheraR, Jul 12, 2018.

1. BecheraR Win User

May be a problem

Well, I found a little strange thing...

the language is irrelevant here, it is about the battery, here (highlighted) is written that the device has migrated and below in information is written the same. I would like to know if it may have something in common with me updating involuntarily my windows on 1803 (as it is is brand new)... I've heard that it had happened with HDD in some cases that it migrated and was not accesable. I ask because the same time my sudden unexpected shutdowns had began togethe with the event 41 kernel-power and 6008 ...
    PS: hope u can see the screenshot xD

:)

BecheraR, Jul 12, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 12, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

May be a problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

May be a problem

1. May be a problem - Similar Threads - May problem

2. May i know how do i fix the following problem.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May i know how do i fix the following problem.....: it was few days ago, the laptop ask me to set up password upon starting it up, and telling me that i have to log in into my administrator account.... afterward, i cannot use my fingerprint sensor to log in, only pin.....May i know whats the problem of it.......
  3. May i know how do i fix the following problem.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May i know how do i fix the following problem.....: it was few days ago, the laptop ask me to set up password upon starting it up, and telling me that i have to log in into my administrator account.... afterward, i cannot use my fingerprint sensor to log in, only pin.....May i know whats the problem of it.......
  4. What problems may be if TUSB3410 is not working well?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What problems may be if TUSB3410 is not working well?: I have few connected USB devices, all of them working fine but one USB port showing „unknown device” unknown device is TUSB3410 please advice what this error may influence and what problems may be if TUSB3410 is not working well?...
  5. What problems may be if TUSB3410 is not working well?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What problems may be if TUSB3410 is not working well?: I have few connected USB devices, all of them working fine but one USB port showing „unknown device” unknown device is TUSB3410 please advice what this error may influence and what problems may be if TUSB3410 is not working well?...
  6. What problems may be if TUSB3410 is not working well?

7. Windows media Player problems, may be corrupt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media Player problems, may be corrupt...: In Windows media Player, the columns are not helpful. I cannot get album artist and contributing artist together in some views even when the option is ticked in 'Choose columns'. there are several screens where the columns i have ticked don't appear at all. I have tried...
  8. Windows media Player problems, may be corrupt...

Windows media Player problems, may be corrupt...: In Windows media Player, the columns are not helpful. I cannot get album artist and contributing artist together in some views even when the option is ticked in 'Choose columns'. there are several screens where the columns i have ticked don't appear at all. I have tried...
  9. Windows media Player problems, may be corrupt...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go...: how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go to its sign-in page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-problem-the-wi-fi-hotspot-youre/6d695e01-ed2c-4c59-8d0a-92e8b7f15254