Windows 10: May help W10 user; Win7Pro "Dirty Install" via double image restore...

Discus and support May help W10 user; Win7Pro "Dirty Install" via double image restore... in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; The following just might be useful to a Windows 8+, Windows 10+ user having similar crashNburn & recovery. My original post in a few Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by RolandJS, Jun 8, 2015.

1. RolandJS Win User

May help W10 user; Win7Pro "Dirty Install" via double image restore...

The following just might be useful to a Windows 8+, Windows 10+ user having similar crashNburn & recovery.

My original post in a few Windows 7 forums:
    Windows 7 Pro "Dirty Install" instructions needed.
    Is there a link here or elsewhere for a Windows 7 Professional [I own the MS blue 64 & 32-bit set] "dirty install?"
    Reason for asking: Both of my OS image files are corrupt; Since I cannot do a full-image restore with either image -- an error eventually crops up & everything comes to a screetching halt -- even after doing Folder by Folder by Folder restoration, using both images"
    computer posts, but never boots into Windows Safe or UnSafe modes. Can boot USB sticks or CD-DVDs all day long.

My final post in the same Windows 7 forums:
    Thanks all! Believe it -- I was able to do a "dirty install" onto my Laptop S03. First using Acronis Disk Director 12 to make sure all other partitions were logical, and only C-partition was Primary and Active.
    After making a mistake with USB-booted MiniTool Power Data Recovery/Partition Manager and using same to get back all four partition, I continued onward with Acronis Disk Director 12. Finally, using Acronis Tue Image, after restoring my desktop OS image onto S03 laptop, then restoring via Folder/File checkboxes the original S03-OS imsage onto said S03 laptop. First few boots were 800x600, moved up to whatever top end resolution; am now in the process of removing software meant for only the desktop. If anyone's interested: Before the above, I tried restoring S03 Folders & Files only, after many many noBoots, gave up and went with the above plan.

The above just might be useful to a Windows 8+, Windows 10+ user having similar crashNburn & recovery.

:)

RolandJS, Jun 8, 2015
  2. farby Win User

( n97 mini ) h0w t0 m0ve " d0wnloaded " image t0 the " captured " image ?

Check whether you have similar options on your phone as on my Nokia 5800xm..

Highlight the photo you want to move.. Options-->Folder options-->Move to folder.. and select..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Jun 8, 2015
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Jun 8, 2015
  4. RolandJS Win User

Quick update: The above didn't work long; don't know why it BSOD after successfully posting/booting/starting up a few times. Oh well, this is bulb number 1, in a line of 9,998 more bulbs to try before we find the one that will finally stay lit.

Addendum: After a fresh ReInstall, I worked until all things were set up for wifey's daily use. All good.

RolandJS, Jun 11, 2015
Thema:

1. May help W10 user; Win7Pro "Dirty Install" via double image restore... - Similar Threads - May help W10

2. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double images and 2 cursers - Help!: Laptop has double images and 2 cursers in pink and green and a line running across the screen near the top after a message came up saying "lets finish setting up your computer" can't get anything to work now....
  3. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double images and 2 cursers - Help!: Laptop has double images and 2 cursers in pink and green and a line running across the screen near the top after a message came up saying "lets finish setting up your computer" can't get anything to work now....
  4. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. [HELP] Full image restore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Full image restore: Hello, I had my C drive corrupted after an insider update, but got it restored and reinstalled windows. Prior to this, I had done a complete backup of my C: drive using the Windows 7 Backup and Restore tool, on an external drive. Using this tool on my reinstalled windows,...
  6. [help] Restoring a system image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] Restoring a system image: I tried looking on the internet for an answer, but didn't find any. Can I restore a PC running windows 10 pro using a system image that was created from windows 10 home? submitted by /u/stabberofficial [link] [comments]...
  7. Dirty Clean Installs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dirty Clean Installs: After three clean installs in a row, I found my efforts to fix my PC were undermined when each and every install was corrupt with an old slideshow on the new desktop, and some other settings that came from elsewhere/old pc from way back. Even with no internet hooked up for...
  8. restore an image my w10 doesn't start inacessible boot device help

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore an image my w10 doesn't start inacessible boot device help: Hi today i tried to copy my windows 10 ssd to a new ssd i used macrium reflex 6 and image for windows the last version after the boot , i disconnected my other drivers ,but i got inacessible boot device i can't boot anymore does somebody restore an image of windows...
  9. Clean W10 Install, Can't Restore System Image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Clean W10 Install, Can't Restore System Image: I created an image of my tower a week or two ago. I decided to restore to said image, but cancelled it. I went to boot it up later, and I received an error that there was no OS. I reasoned that it would be fine to reinstall and then restore. I got W10 through the free upgrade...
  10. Acronis True Image to restore after W10 install??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acronis True Image to restore after W10 install??: I installed the Preview on a couple machines with 10" screens and while I liked the overall look and feel, I didn't care for it on those smaller screens. So I took them back to originals which was a totally no fun process. Probably because I did the restore using the MS and...