Windows 10: May i lost my data in recovery by bootable recovery programs?

Discus and support May i lost my data in recovery by bootable recovery programs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I used CLEAN in DISKPART and i delete all partitions of my only disk. Now i dont have any OS on my laptop and i want recover partition by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by saeed32, Feb 28, 2016.

1. saeed32 Win User

May i lost my data in recovery by bootable recovery programs?

Hi
    I used CLEAN in DISKPART and i delete all partitions of my only disk.
    Now i dont have any OS on my laptop and i want recover partition by "Partition Wizard" or "Test Disk" that can boot from CD but i fear that this bootable program overwrite on my only disk to load itself and some part of my data will be lost.
    Am i right?
    I must apologize because of my weak language skills.

:)

saeed32, Feb 28, 2016

2. Recovery Lost Data

i have try that before

but still no good :<

ViruzTeddy, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Recovery Lost Data

Already try it and still no good :<

ViruzTeddy, Feb 28, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

It depends on how valuable your data was and much you want to spend to get it back. The best chance you would have of retrieving your data would be to take your hard drive to a professional recovery service, explain to them the exact steps you did to delete your partitions and pay the professionals to retrieve your data.

I have successfully - many, many years ago - recovered a deleted partition using software that I purchased, but I can't remember exactly which software it was - I only used it once.

Software such as this:
    Free Partition Recovery Software - EaseUS Partition Recovery.

Is meant to be booted from CD/DVD/USB and not write to the hard drive so that it can read possible markers left on the hard drive to indicate where the partitions used to be and restore them.

NavyLCDR, Feb 28, 2016
  5. b1rd Win User
    Hi saeed32,

What about booting from one of the Linux bootable rescue tools? This would really only be to try and salvage your data before you continue with the fix.

b1rd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. May i lost my data in recovery by bootable recovery programs? - Similar Threads - May lost data

2. DATA RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DATA RECOVERY: Hi,I by my mistake deleted the files using shift+delete.Now i tried to recover them using EASEUS.I recovered them, but when i am trying to open, it says corrupt file or no proper extension.Someone please try to resolve my problem at the earliest....
  3. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data recovery: I have recently found out that my microsoft account was linked to the main admin account of my mothers laptop.I made a new account with admin status, but i read this during the deletion process: Data on this device will be deleted as well.Could you provide any information on...
  4. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data recovery: I have recently found out that my microsoft account was linked to the main admin account of my mothers laptop.I made a new account with admin status, but i read this during the deletion process: Data on this device will be deleted as well.Could you provide any information on...
  5. Data recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data recovery: I have given my laptop to my friend for almost 3 months. That time I have formatted all laptop. After three months he formatted and returned me my laptop. How do i know if my friend recovered my data from my pc using data recovery software ?...
  6. Converted to SSD lost recovery data?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converted to SSD lost recovery data?: Hi. On laptop I cloned HDD to SSD. Installed SSD. Connected HDD as USB. Formatted Primary Partition on HDD. But something seems not right. Windows 10 Home, version 2004, build 19041.508. --on new SSD (Drive C:), it show 1GB Recovery partition, 100MB EFI partition, Then NTFS...
  7. Data recovery

Data recovery: Data recovery software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-recovery/94f51e0a-7217-4ef7-be8c-c8f54ae041f3
  8. I lost my recovery key

I lost my recovery key: I was tring to backup files from encrypted drive and it asked me to input the recovery key. It's Identifier is 19A4B7D8-3D33-4562-9A6C-2E63426F4040 But, I already lost my recovery key from my USB drive and I didn't save that key in any means of saving other than that of USB...
  9. Resetting using bootable recovery .. lost power .. no display

Resetting using bootable recovery .. lost power .. no display: I was doing a full system restore on my desktop Hp Omen .. windows 10 ... and lost power now will turn on but just sounds like fans and processor running hard and monitor says no signal...
  10. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Data recovery: Hi all, So my laptop died [I do know a dead one when I see one] during a writing session. Totally dead. 2 uninterrupted hours of stream-of-consciousness with background saves every 5 minutes so I guessed I lost 5 minutes worth, max. How wrong am I? My problem is that...