Windows 10: mbicergn.sys is missing

Discus and support mbicergn.sys is missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I started up my computer after a day, a blue screen showed up saying mbicergn.sys is missing. When I open the cmd to run chkdsk, the drive is x. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Halfheartyt, Aug 5, 2018.

1. mbicergn.sys is missing

When I started up my computer after a day, a blue screen showed up saying mbicergn.sys is missing. When I open the cmd to run chkdsk, the drive is x. I don't know what to do seeing that it happened out of no where. Please Help me.

:)

Halfheartyt, Aug 5, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Aug 5, 2018
  4. mbicergn.sys is missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

mbicergn.sys is missing

1. mbicergn.sys is missing - Similar Threads - mbicergn sys missing

2. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  3. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Defender was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  4. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  5. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...
  10. missing file - ASPI32.sys

in Windows 10 Support
    missing file - ASPI32.sys: I opened autoruns tonight on my 64-bit Windows 10 PC and noticed it lists a file missing: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ASPI32.sys It is however in my SysWOW64 folder. My PC is new but I've been installing all my software (and un-installing a few along the way) and I'm...