mbicergn.sys is missing

Discus and support mbicergn.sys is missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I started up my computer after a day, a blue screen showed up saying mbicergn.sys is missing. When I open the cmd to run chkdsk, the drive is x. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Halfheartyt, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Halfheartyt Win User

mbicergn.sys is missing

When I started up my computer after a day, a blue screen showed up saying mbicergn.sys is missing. When I open the cmd to run chkdsk, the drive is x. I don't know what to do seeing that it happened out of no where. Please Help me.

:)

Halfheartyt, Aug 5, 2018
  2. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Lizette Ags Win User
    Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Aug 5, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

mbicergn.sys is missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

mbicergn.sys is missing

1. mbicergn.sys is missing - Similar Threads - mbicergn sys missing

2. The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.: I would have fone the automatic reset. But i do not own the usb or dvd that it comes with. Any ideas for resetting this vut without the usb or dvd?...
  3. 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing: Hello, Surround sound does not work outside of the speaker configuration window were you can test,there it works,in any other application it does not. Now I don't know if it's related to the second issue that the Realtek manager is missing. I have tried updating,...
  4. Missing USB device in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing USB device in Device Manager: I have a dell xps 9365 and there are only 2 type c port. And one is not working any more. I tried to see the changes in device manager when I insert a USB flash drive, but there is nothing happen, even in the hidden divices. Would you please offer me some solutions?...
  5. new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files: hey all, tried to reinstall everything from 2010 all the way to 2017 with the Microsoft visual c++ . tried to run sfc/scanNow from command prompt window (admin). tried directx_Jun2010_redist ran setup but i get an internal error and told to check...
  6. A media driver your computer needs is missing.

A media driver your computer needs is missing.: It says I need to plug a usb even tho its already plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/a-media-driver-your-computer-needs-is-missing/de504c62-345c-4f08-aa0a-1d4435cebd6c
  7. A media driver your computer needs is missing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A media driver your computer needs is missing.: it says it cant detect the media driver even tho my usb is plugged in, any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/a-media-driver-your-computer-needs-is-missing/0ae312ac-73b1-4e6d-9b7a-be503084f698
  8. Missing operating system

Missing operating system: I was having windows 10 and then I installed linux 25 on my hp 179TX PC.when linux installation was completed then I restarted the pc but windows option was not showing so i went in linux and was accessing /D: drive but it Was telling that windows was not properly shutdown...
  9. New gmail features missing?

in Browsers and Email
    New gmail features missing?: In the old gmail, you could hover over a message sender name, and it would give you the option to select "email', which would group together and display all the messages from that sender. Is there such an option in the new gmail? Also, in the same scenario, how would you...
  10. Windows 10 Product Key is missing

Windows 10 Product Key is missing: I'm having a big problem rebooting Windows 10 on another PC. It keeps cycling through the Windows repair service, and claims to not be able to repair the installation. Upon looking deeper into the problem, it appears that there are a few situations that may be causing the...