Windows 10: McAfee stop working

Discus and support McAfee stop working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with my antivirus protection i been trying to fix but when i ask for help , i'm asked if this is a windows 8 pc i don't answer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by juansanabria247, Aug 12, 2018.

1. McAfee stop working

I'm having a problem with my antivirus protection i been trying to fix but when i ask for help , i'm asked if this is a windows 8 pc i don't answer because it is a windows 10 pc . I recently got a windows update and now my McAfee is not working or responding.....again this is NOT a windows 8 pc. this is a windows 10 pc

:)

juansanabria247, Aug 12, 2018

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 12, 2018
  4. McAfee stop working

QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

McAfee stop working

1. McAfee stop working - Similar Threads - McAfee stop working

2. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  3. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  4. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I stop a McAfee popup?

How do I stop a McAfee popup?: On my new client I uninstalled Mcafee in appwiz.cpl, i can't find a mcafee entry in 'apps' and still seeing this. Dear Microsoft please stop wasting my time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-mcafee-popup/ffacf0b3-31ec-4ec9-bda5-cf6d737670ef
  6. Stop McAfee notifications

Stop McAfee notifications: My daughters ultrabook has Windows 10 on it. She does not have McAfee installed. Yet recently she started getting lots of notifications from McAfee, about 5 or 6 a minute. She temporarily solved the problem by just turning off notifications, but I am hoping to fix the problem...
  7. how do I stop a McAfee popup?

how do I stop a McAfee popup?: How do I stop a McAfee popup? Or Norton? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-mcafee-popup/4b1d2f8a-1b1c-4954-bdb5-3b3f50500b35
  8. McAfee

McAfee: I don't have McAfee, nor do I want. Norton can with Comcast and have had since 2009. Getting notifications that McAfee is out of date or subscription has expired. What do I do.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee/551a6219-743c-4afc-b9c1-f972be5242fe
  9. Mcafee causing win 10 upgrade to stop.

Mcafee causing win 10 upgrade to stop.: I was installing win10 upgrade from Win8 and was told Mcafee was incompatible. Uninstalled Mcafee via Revo uninstaller. Rebooted, started upgrade, but same problem. Discovered Mcafee was running via task manager, although no longer installed. I assume it is running online, as...
  10. How to stop mcAfee notifications

How to stop mcAfee notifications: I have McAfee installed. But I get these notifications. Now I have one asking me for "Time for one quick question" And it wants me to rate it. It is a large box in the bottom right corner which takes up space and covers any work or browsers open. I do not want to answer...