Windows 10: ME Firmware 11.8.50.3448

Discus and support ME Firmware 11.8.50.3448 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; will microsoft replace my machine after suffering a pushed firmware update which has taken out all my HID's ////please, please, please help!gregory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gr3gory rich4rdson, Aug 2, 2021.

1. ME Firmware 11.8.50.3448

will microsoft replace my machine after suffering a pushed firmware update which has taken out all my HID's ////please, please, please help!gregory richardson'

:)

gr3gory rich4rdson, Aug 2, 2021

2. HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

ME Firmware 11.8.50.3448

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

ME Firmware 11.8.50.3448

1. ME Firmware 11.8.50.3448 - Similar Threads - Firmware 3448

2. Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues: I recently upgraded to windows 11, and the firmware protection for windows defender was disabled. When I go to device security to turn it on, it says that it is managed by an administrator. I tried editing the registry, editing group policy and logging in with the admin...
  3. Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues

Windows Defender Firmware Protection Issues: I recently upgraded to windows 11, and the firmware protection for windows defender was disabled. When I go to device security to turn it on, it says that it is managed by an administrator. I tried editing the registry, editing group policy and logging in with the admin...
  4. BIOS -VT-X not fount -Systeminfo: Virtualization Enabled in firmware: No

in Windows 10 Customization
    BIOS -VT-X not fount -Systeminfo: Virtualization Enabled in firmware: No: Hello,I have been trying to run VM Labs on my Lenovo WorkStation Unsuccessfully. I Reinstalled Windows using UEFI option on the BIOSSystem Manufacturer: LENOVO System Model: 10A8000WUS System Type: x64-based PC Processors: 1 Processors Installed. BIOS Version: LENOVO...
  5. Firmware bios update triggered bitlocker encryption

Firmware bios update triggered bitlocker encryption: Good afternoon, my DELL XPS 13 did an automatic firmware BIOS update and now is prompting me for a bitlocker key which I never set up. My device shows up in my Microsoft account when I check on my phone but there is no associated bitlocker key when I click manage keys. Nor on...
  6. System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable: HOW I change bios mode legacy to UEFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-firmware-uefi-secure-boot-capable/66df8b0f-a1ec-4f13-9a11-418c30280efd
  7. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  8. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  9. Firmware is not showing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Firmware is not showing.: Firmware is not showing in device manager and still I haven't faced any problem, is there any problem may arise in future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-is-not-showing/8ecb92ca-c727-4dc8-b4d0-581fe5a7a0ef
  10. genric controller just shows up as usb firmware updater

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    genric controller just shows up as usb firmware updater: so i have a generic controller ive tried it blue tooth and wired. blue tooth just straight up refuses 2 show on my computer and wired shows up under other devises as "USB firmware updater" now ive been looking around and few people have this issue and no1 can fix it I did...