Windows 10: Meaning-Windows 10 Home Login Screen white X in red circle with Number

Discus and support Meaning-Windows 10 Home Login Screen white X in red circle with Number in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is the meaning of the Windows 10 Home login screen white X in a red circle with a number? Thanks 97966 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by samMcohen, Nov 13, 2017.

1. samMcohen Win User

Meaning-Windows 10 Home Login Screen white X in red circle with Number

What is the meaning of the Windows 10 Home login screen white X in a red circle with a number?

Thanks

:)

samMcohen, Nov 13, 2017

2. Windows 10 Pro login screen

Windows 10 Pro When booting up the internet icon in the login screen has red circle with white X. I have to reboot every time to get an internet connection?

CyrilMeehan, Nov 13, 2017
  3. What does the red x showing on files and folders in file explorer indicate

what does my windows 10 red circle with white x means and how to get rid of it

GlennMasson, Nov 13, 2017
Thema:

Meaning-Windows 10 Home Login Screen white X in red circle with Number

1. Meaning-Windows 10 Home Login Screen white X in red circle with Number - Similar Threads - Meaning Home Login

2. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  3. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  4. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Speaker has red circled x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker has red circled x: Computer Speaker has Red circled x in bottom tool bar & I can't get it to open. Have just finished WinZip updates on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-has-red-circled-x/4c6eb3cd-a224-4ce1-8d73-79cc950c307b
  6. What does a red circle with an x mean

What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  7. White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how...

White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how...: This is my File explorer [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-x-in-red-circle-on-drive-icons-in-file/e4543c8e-a963-4324-aea9-9cffc40023f1"
  8. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  9. What do the tiny red "X" circles mean in OneDrive

What do the tiny red "X" circles mean in OneDrive: Do the tiny red "Xs" mean that there's a OneDrive problem or what? When I click on the OneDrive icon, I don't see any problems with Pictures. I'm on a Windows 10 1809 desktop PC. [ATTACH]...
  10. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder: Under security in several folders, I have added Administrator as a user and given full control. There is a red circle with a white x in it over the avatar to the left of the word administrator. Myself and Everyone are also listed as users and have full control. There are...