Windows 10: Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Free

Discus and support Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Origin 87031 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Jun 17, 2017.

1. A Guy Win User

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Free

Origin

:)

A Guy, Jun 17, 2017

2. Unable to play medal of honor allied assault on Windows 10

Original Title[medal of honor allied assault ]

Medal of honor allied assault will not play on windows 10 but pacific assault will. I have tried patches - updates etc. still will not work. Any answers out there? Thanks for any suggestions!

timwells_887, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Will Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault work with Windows 10?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Glad to know that you are able to access Start Menu.

I suggest you to check for Windows update through steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R Key.

• Type "ms-settings:" without the quotes in the run box and hit on
      Enter Key. This opens Settings.

• Select Update & security > Windows Update >
      Check for updates
      . Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

If you are facing issues with updating Windows updates, then I recommend you follow steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to perform the Windows Update troubleshooter and Background Intelligent Transfer Services. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on both Windows Update and Background Intelligent Transfer Services.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: I suggest you to try to start Windows Installer services and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "services.msc" without the quotes and click on it.

3. Search for Windows installer.

4. Double click on it and under Startup type, select
    Automatic.

5. Then click on Start button.

Note: If you are not able to change the Startup type, then continue starting the service by clicking on Start button.

Get back us with the update on issues with updating Windows updates and using Windows Store, we will glad to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 17, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Tnx. I missed that one, have all other ones. But..... now I have a problem with Origin account, it says it's expired or wrong password so I asked to send me "forgotten password" to e-mail but nothing happens.
    Can't get in and can't make new one, they are not accepting any.

CountMike, Jun 17, 2017
Thema:

1. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Free - Similar Threads - Medal Honor Pacific

2. Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all: When i download the games from their original CD Roms becasue i bought them in brand new condition it says i have to run as an administrator, but it wont work even when i attempt that. i cant find any helpful tips online and i cant seem to find any patch to help fix the...
  3. Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all: When i download the games from their original CD Roms becasue i bought them in brand new condition it says i have to run as an administrator, but it wont work even when i attempt that. i cant find any helpful tips online and i cant seem to find any patch to help fix the...
  4. EA qames Medal of honor Allied Assault Will not Run on windows 10 ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    EA qames Medal of honor Allied Assault Will not Run on windows 10 ?: EA qames Medal of honor Allied Assault Will not Run on windows 10 ? Is There any way to get the game to play on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ea-qames-medal-of-honor-allied-assault-will-not/11fd608d-89d8-4b51-a8e9-6405dd776536
  5. medal of honor south pacific

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    medal of honor south pacific: why wont it run in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medal-of-honor-south-pacific/cd4e42cd-860c-4193-b8d1-230c55f34771
  6. Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.: Hi I'm having issues with the Medal of Honor War Chest. Allied Assault works perfectly with no modifications to any of the files, but Spearhead and Breakthrough crashes instantly with no error message. I tried looking up solutions, but everything that I could find relating to...
  7. Medal of Honor Airborne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medal of Honor Airborne: I recently got a CD for MoHA and on my windows 10 it says video card not supported if you could help please reply thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medal-of-honor-airborne/0844e635-e40f-40c8-af72-df695bc6680d
  8. Steam Graphic card not supported. Medal of honor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Graphic card not supported. Medal of honor: I have Intel HD graphic card 620 and steam game does not start with a prompt; GC not supported. Ram is 8gb i5 intel in a dell laptop. Game: Medal of Honor...
  9. Play For Honor during Free Weekend May 3 to 7

in Windows 10 News
    Play For Honor during Free Weekend May 3 to 7: Vikings, Knights, and Samurai have waged a pitched battle in For Honor for more than a year now, and the developers have been fueling their efforts with regular new content drops and improvements, including new heroes, Xbox One X enhancements, and the addition of dedicated...
  10. pacific assault free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pacific assault free: Its an old classic , MOH Pacific Assault is free on Origin at the moment worth a look its free after all , i loved it back in the day not sure how ill feel about it now waiting on the download . They dont stay up fopr long so be quick if you want it 45125

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to play medal of honor pacific assault on windows 10