Windows 10: Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open.

Discus and support Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What can I do now that most troubleshooters in Windows 10 won't work since I think most of them are not available for Windows 10 It worked completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TenProblem, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open.

What can I do now that most troubleshooters in Windows 10 won't work since I think most of them are not available for Windows 10
    It worked completely fine for me when I had Windows 7.
    The Media Creation Tool is corrupted for me now that I am using Windows 10 but I want to clean reinstall Windows 10 with the Media Creation Tool.

:)

TenProblem, Sep 19, 2015
  2. DSLR.no Win User

i cannot click on my start button and cortana in windows 10

After struggling with this for a while i found a working fix for it:

1. Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool:

Windows 10 herunterladen

And put it on your USB stick.

2. Run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from within Windows, and do a upgrade, you won't lose any installed applications or settings.

3. Problem solved Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open. :)

DSLR.no, Sep 19, 2015
  3. DSLR.no Win User
    Critical Error, Your Start menu isn't working...

After struggling with this for a while i found a working fix for it:

1. Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool:

Windows 10 herunterladen

And put it on your USB stick.

2. Run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from within Windows, and do a upgrade, you won't lose any installed applications or settings.

3. Problem solved Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open. :)

DSLR.no, Sep 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open.

Hello TenProblem, *Smile

If you like, you could just download a Windows 10 ISO file using OPTION ONE below.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html

Afterwards, you can create a bootable USB with the ISO, and boot from the USB to do a clean install of Windows 10.

Brink, Sep 19, 2015
Thema:

Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open.

1. Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 won't open. - Similar Threads - Media Creation Tool

2. The media creation tool won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The media creation tool won't open.: I'm attempting to perform a clean install of windows 11, but the media creation tool won't open even if I run it as an admin.My main boot drive recently crashed, so I picked up an old disk of windows 7 I had laying around -- I lost the key ages ago, so I figured I'd just go...
  3. The media creation tool won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The media creation tool won't open.: I'm attempting to perform a clean install of windows 11, but the media creation tool won't open even if I run it as an admin.My main boot drive recently crashed, so I picked up an old disk of windows 7 I had laying around -- I lost the key ages ago, so I figured I'd just go...
  4. Media creation tool won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool won't load: Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it in 32 bit and fats but neither is working ND I just can't wrap my head around it I'm running a tomahawk b550 and a ryzen 7...
  5. Media creation tool won't load

Media creation tool won't load: Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it in 32 bit and fats but neither is working ND I just can't wrap my head around it I'm running a tomahawk b550 and a ryzen 7...
  6. Media creation tool won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows media tool creation won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media tool creation won't work.: I got a new pc since my laptop wouldn't even want to factory reset when I tried,and now when i try to create a media tool to give the pc a os it has no osit won't let me.Error message:0x80073b01...
  8. Windows media tool creation won't work.

Windows media tool creation won't work.: I got a new pc since my laptop wouldn't even want to factory reset when I tried,and now when i try to create a media tool to give the pc a os it has no osit won't let me.Error message:0x80073b01...
  9. media Creation Tool won't run

media Creation Tool won't run: Hi gentlemen, I am nursing a new laptop again, with win 10 v.1909 on it. After running into problems with HELLO and Passwords ,I thought I had cured those problems by a system reset. But after a few deadends, an upgrade (which my pc would not acknowledge) to 2004 was...
  10. Media Creation tool won't install

Media Creation tool won't install: I have been experiencing an issue while trying to install the media creation tool for some time now. Each time I attempt at installing it, it gives me an error saying that they are unsure of what the issue is, and gives me a code 0x80200013 - 0x90019. There are a couple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mediatool wont open