Windows 10: Media Creation Tool is stuck on 0% when i try to install win 10 on usb

Discus and support Media Creation Tool is stuck on 0% when i try to install win 10 on usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before you answer this i would also like to know if there is any way to upgrade from windows 7 enterprise? If there isnt can you tell me why this wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cass9dy, Jul 30, 2015.

1. cass9dy Win User

Media Creation Tool is stuck on 0% when i try to install win 10 on usb

Before you answer this i would also like to know if there is any way to upgrade from windows 7 enterprise?
    If there isnt can you tell me why this wont move its been on 0% for 2 hours now!
    Thanks Paul

Media Creation Tool is stuck on 0% when i try to install win 10 on usb [​IMG]

:)

cass9dy, Jul 30, 2015
  2. dan_o99 Win User

Windows 10 upgrade gets stuck @ 0% while loading Media Creation Tool

*Original Title: upgradeing to windows 10

trying to upgrade from win 7 to win 10 but gets stuck at checking for updates 0 %. loaded the media creation tool and update started from there. this is the 3rd attempt at this upgrade. any help out there?

dan_o99, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Serj5000 Win User
    I did a clean restore on windows 10 now My Dell laptop restarts on" just a moment"?

I'm trying to download the media creation tool on another computer, i ran the tool and started downloading windows 10 but it gets stuck with 0% progress.

Serj5000, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Media Creation Tool is stuck on 0% when i try to install win 10 on usb

This download does not apply to Enterprise versions. To upgrade those (according to MS) you have to be an "Active Software Assurance customer in volume licensing". If you don't meet those qualifications, you can't upgrade.

Mark Phelps, Jul 30, 2015
  5. cass9dy Win User
    im trying to download this for another computer i was just wondering about the enterprise part i want to know why it doesnt download thanks paul

cass9dy, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Try downloading and creating the ISO instead. Once you have that use Rufus to create the flash drive.

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Kyhi Win User
Thema:

Media Creation Tool is stuck on 0% when i try to install win 10 on usb

1. Media Creation Tool is stuck on 0% when i try to install win 10 on usb - Similar Threads - Media Creation Tool

2. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%: Greetings, My name is Daniel and for the last months i've trying to reinstall windows aka clean install i always install media tool creation of windows 10 and add my USB flash disk, then i do something else like eat something, watch something for like 10 minutes and when i...
  3. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%: Greetings, My name is Daniel and for the last months i've trying to reinstall windows aka clean install i always install media tool creation of windows 10 and add my USB flash disk, then i do something else like eat something, watch something for like 10 minutes and when i...
  4. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB: I am trying to create an instillation drive so I can put windows 10 on an HDD, but every time I get the message "8GB of free disk space needed on C:" which is my SSD not my flash drive. The drive is 3.0 usb, 32 GB, so I don't know why it won't target the external drive. It...
  6. Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB: I am trying to create an instillation drive so I can put windows 10 on an HDD, but every time I get the message "8GB of free disk space needed on C:" which is my SSD not my flash drive. The drive is 3.0 usb, 32 GB, so I don't know why it won't target the external drive. It...
  7. Media Creation Tool Not Installing to USB

8. trying to install win 10 with media creation tool

trying to install win 10 with media creation tool: I downloaded the media creation tool on an laptop with win 8.1 and want to install win 10. The problem is, it asks me what to keep, i tried all the different selections, then it goes to checking for updates. After it is done it asks me again what to keep and then goes to...
  9. Media Creation Tool is stuck at 0%

Media Creation Tool is stuck at 0%: Hello Community, As said in the title my Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 is stuck at 0% when I launch it... What can I do to fix it ? Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-is-stuck-at-0/9a4f0cc8-fd57-45ed-82df-51b37965fe4d
  10. Media Creation Tool stopping at 0%

Media Creation Tool stopping at 0%: I've had a few issues with my Windows 10 1909 that the support representative couldn't fix and so they suggested doing a clean install. I went to the page to download Windows 10 media with the mediacreationtool1909.exe, but when I run it, it just stops at 0% and gets no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. media creation tool stuck on 0%

2. media creation tool is on 0%

3. windows 10 usb creation tool stuck at 0%

4. windows media creator 0% progress,
  5. windows creation tool stuck at 0