Windows 10: Media creation tool overlook Sony vaio

Discus and support Media creation tool overlook Sony vaio in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have Sony vaio sve1513. I would like to reinstall Windows 10. I've created a usb with media creation tool but when I boot from usb have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by absolut33, Feb 24, 2016.

1. absolut33 Win User

Media creation tool overlook Sony vaio

Hi
    I have Sony vaio sve1513. I would like to reinstall Windows 10.
    I've created a usb with media creation tool but when I boot from usb have a bootloop.
    Someone could help me please?
    Thanks and sorry for my English

:)

absolut33, Feb 24, 2016
  2. gsnr27 0 Win User

problem in sound after upgrade of windows 10.

I'm using Sony Vaio SVE1513ACN and i upgraded it to windows 10 from 8.1 by using Media Creation Tool. But there is a problem with sound after upgrade. I'm trying to update my realtek hd speaker's driver but I'm receive prompt say do not update this driver.
    what can i do now?

gsnr27 0, Feb 24, 2016
  3. win 10 upgrade error

Hi.. I tried this infinite times but media creation tool says "Something Happened". I am using Sony Vaio laptop with windows 8.1 Home single language. My update history is filled with upgrade to windows 10 failure. But in windows update, upgrade to windows
    10 is in important update list & not automatically updating.

krishnakumarD, Feb 24, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

It is either

1) you are not booting from the usb stick. If so switch off laptop and press the assist button, then you can choose to boot frrom a usb stick.

or

2) you are booting from usb stick, but it keeps going back to start. If so, just remove usb stick when it start to boot the first time.

cereberus, Feb 24, 2016
  5. absolut33 Win User
    Sorry I don't understand your second case. If I remove usb stick how could I reinstall operative system?
    I'm trying with linux uefi and have the same problem

absolut33, Feb 24, 2016
  6. cereberus Win User
    In some cases. when you use a usb stick to install, the PC reboots the usb stick and starts again, instead of carrying on from where it got to after the reboot.

All the files needed are copied by the first reboot, so removing it stops PC rebooting usb stick from beginning, and the the installation carries on from where it should have. It is quite a common problem actually,

cereberus, Feb 24, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    USB should not be set as the first boot device for this very reason. You should use the one time key (F12 on Dell's for instance) to get to the boot menu where you can choose the USB device.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Media creation tool overlook Sony vaio - Similar Threads - Media creation tool

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool: Hi.May I ask if anyone have experienced the same error message in regards to running this Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 and if there's a solution to it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/eda5cd87-7be7-4191-899a-59756363cd45
  5. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool: I figured out what the tool was, and I didn't like it. You made it sound sooooooo exiting in the license terms, but when I found out what it really was, I was not impressed. Way to go Microsoft. Way to go. You ripped me off of thinking it was something cool, but instead you...
  6. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  7. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  8. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: I downloaded the Media Creation Tool to try and get Windows onto a newly purchased hard drive. I have a blank USB Flash Drive with 14 GB of free space, but I'm still receiving an error message telling me that I need to have at least 8 GB of space. I don't understand why I...
  9. Media Tool Creation

Media Tool Creation: Is the Media Tool illegal to use if I use it to Install/Upgrade Windows 10 even if I have a single license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-tool-creation/15902f96-7385-4f40-8ad8-7247474e1083
  10. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: I have downloaded the media Creation Tool but when i try to run I get an error that says "There was a problem starting Setup. Close the tool, restart your PC, and then try running the tool again. I have tried restarting several times and it still does not start. any...