Windows 10: media creation tool problem

Discus and support media creation tool problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i want to upgrade my pc to win 10 when i want to download from media creation tool , after choosing upgrade this pc [img] please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mehdiitim, Jul 28, 2015.

1. mehdiitim Win User

media creation tool problem

hello
    i want to upgrade my pc to win 10

when i want to download from media creation tool , after choosing upgrade this pc

media creation tool problem [​IMG]

please help me and thank you

:)

mehdiitim, Jul 28, 2015
  2. NicKontos Win User

Problem with Media Creation Tool

i tried to re install my windows 10 with the use of Media Creation Tool but it says that " We're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your PC. If you continue experiencing problems, reference the error code when contracting costumer
    support. Error code: 0x80072EE4 - 0x20000". I tried troubleshooter but didn't work. How to fix this?

NicKontos, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Problem with Media creation tool .

Hi Pushkal,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I would like to know, Which Windows version you are using?

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Delete files using Disk Cleanup.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...nup#delete-files-using-disk-cleanup=windows-8

I would recommend you to refer to the following micorsoft article on Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool.

Windows 10 herunterladen

You can download and upgrade to Windows 10 through ISO.

Refer to the following Microsoft article to download Windows 10 ISO.

Download Windows 10

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on Windows 10 Q&A.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq?ppud=4

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 28, 2015
  4. otisdog Win User

Problem with server?
    Did it not give you the option to choose language etc?
    Jim

otisdog, Jul 28, 2015
  5. mehdiitim Win User
    when i choose to upgrade it shows to me that problem
    no options no other thing

mehdiitim, Jul 28, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Try updating through Windows Updates in Windows 7.

Boozad, Jul 28, 2015
  7. mehdiitim Win User
    i cant
    when i search for updates it shows me just updates that i don't need and there is no win 10 upgrade

mehdiitim, Jul 28, 2015
  8. brainout Win User

Power off, unplug a few minutes, then start over with the usb plugged in. BE SURE TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE FIRST. Default is Czech. Change to a language you understand, i.e., English. Then see what happens. Often MSFT memory has to be cleared out, sometimes twice, to 'forget' its last experience, so like an ant will just repeat the same problem without actually rechecking. 'Flushing the memory cache', as Peter Norton put it 25+ years ago, has always been a problem with Windows.

brainout, Jul 28, 2015
  9. mehdiitim Win User
    i tried to upgrade from updates
    i installed KB3035583 but no icon !!!

mehdiitim, Jul 28, 2015
  10. syrioust Win User
    hello
    i downloaded this tool but when i run it nothing happens ! i can see it in task manager but nothing happens
    any help

syrioust, Jul 28, 2015
  11. mehdiitim Win User
    syrioust

it takes some time to open

mehdiitim, Jul 28, 2015
  12. Boozad Win User
    Boozad, Jul 28, 2015
  13. syrioust Win User

syrioust, Jul 28, 2015
  14. brainout Win User
    You downloaded it to usb or DVD? It has to boot your system. Just downloading it doesn't do anything. You have to download it to usb or the iso to DVD, then power off and use the usb or DVD to boot your system at poweron.

brainout, Jul 28, 2015
  15. mehdiitim Win User
    mehdiitim, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

1. media creation tool problem - Similar Threads - media creation tool

2. Problems with the Media Creation Tool.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with the Media Creation Tool.: Split from this thread. I've downloaded the media creation tool, watched it check for issues, make file changes. It tells me it's going to restart my computer several times, but only does that once and then the process stops. Have I done something incorrectly or might there...
  3. Problems with the Media Creation Tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the Media Creation Tool.: Split from this thread. I've downloaded the media creation tool, watched it check for issues, make file changes. It tells me it's going to restart my computer several times, but only does that once and then the process stops. Have I done something incorrectly or might there...
  4. problem using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem using media creation tool: I have tried unsuccessfully to create a windows 10 USB boot drive. I keep getting the following error: 0x0200013-0x90019. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-media-creation-tool/0f5bb36a-03bc-4d03-8d95-dcc215cc73a0
  5. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  6. Problem with Microsoft Media Creation Tool

Problem with Microsoft Media Creation Tool: Is there something wrong with Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool? Thrice I have tried to download the Windows 10 ISO, and each time, after almost 18 hours had elapsed and the progress of the download had neared completion, the following message kept popping up: There was a...
  7. Windows media creation tool problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media creation tool problem: Hello peeps,Ive had this problem where i would open the media creation tool,choose upgrade this PC and it would download,i left it to download and i looked and it was on 98% and i looked away for a bit looked back and i think it completed but it just shut down,no errors or...
  8. Problems with Media Creation Tool

Problems with Media Creation Tool: Trying to setup Media Creation Tool...have used previously but now it will not 'install/setup' per attached jpg ? What could I be doing wrong here... ? Trying to do repair install of my Win 10 Pro 64bit system... Thanks....TiminAz 68219
  9. Media Creation Tool Problems

Media Creation Tool Problems: Hi, Hope someone can help here. More Windows 10 s**t that is driving me mad! D/loaded the media creation tool hoping to put Win 10 on a USB to repair my daughters Win 10 installation on an ASUS eeePC (no optical drive). Running the tool on a Win 7 Home pc (64-bit)...
  10. Problem with the Media creation tool

Problem with the Media creation tool: I download the Windows image twice via the media creation tool. The file sizes though same, had different hashes(SHA1). If the images are identical, why the different hashes. Needless to say, the hashes don't obviously match with their MSDN counterpart. Why is this...