Windows 10: Media Player Classic Installation Stuck

Discus and support Media Player Classic Installation Stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone , just updated my os from win 7 to 10, till now no problem , unless with k-lite codec i installed it, i can launch it , and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by iXeN, May 6, 2016.

1. iXeN Win User

Media Player Classic Installation Stuck

Hello Everyone , just updated my os from win 7 to 10, till now no problem , unless with k-lite codec i installed it, i can launch it , and it works without problem but installation stuck at 100%
    see picture below

:)

iXeN, May 6, 2016

2. Windows 10- Where's the DVD maker?

DVD Playback Functionality:

Windows 10 doesn't support DVD playback natively. So you'll need to install 3rd party software such as Media
    Player Classic (MPC)
    or VLC Media Player to enjoy DVD playback. Microsoft will
    provide a free DVD playback app for existing Windows Media Center users to use in Windows 10.

Sumit Dhiman2, May 6, 2016
  3. Windows 10- Where's the DVD maker?

I'm looking for the same thing. Not something can play DVD's.. but
    make them

CC Troublemaker, May 6, 2016
  4. mrgeek Win User

Try to R-click the codec exe and click 'Troubleshoot compatibility'. Run the assistant and try to install. If it works, click 'Keep these settings'. Good Luck

mrgeek, May 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Media Player Classic Installation Stuck - Similar Threads - Media Player Classic

2. Can I install old or classic media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install old or classic media player: I recently installed a new hard drive on my laptop but when media player reinstalled it gave me the new version, I don’t like the new version I still have the old version on my pc so my question is can I still get the old or classic media player installed Thanks....
  3. Can I install old or classic media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install old or classic media player: I recently installed a new hard drive on my laptop but when media player reinstalled it gave me the new version, I don’t like the new version I still have the old version on my pc so my question is can I still get the old or classic media player installed Thanks....
  4. Can I install old or classic media player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help Changing Icons for Media Player Classic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Changing Icons for Media Player Classic: I'd like to change the icons for media player classic. I know it's not a big deal, but I like things to look a certain way and would like to change the old crappy ones. https://i.imgur.com/kTOn151.jpg In the pic above I've been able to change the main icon as you can see in...
  6. Media Player Classic - suddenly no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Player Classic - suddenly no sound: Until yesterday, Media Player Classic was working perfectly. Now there is no sound, and I can see that there is a small cross (x) next to the speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner. I've tried everything, but can't get the sound back. I have no sound issues with other...
  7. Media Player Classic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player Classic: I was asked how I wanted to open a video I wanted to watch. I chose Media Player Classic which was the wrong choice. Now every time I want to open that video it defaults to Media Player Classic which says " Cannot render file" I tried resetting defaults but that doesn't...
  8. MICROSOFT MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROSOFT MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC: whenever i minimize my media player, the video or audio file playing automatically get paused, it really pisses me off. Microsoft is a multi billion dollar company and they made such a useless media player they it wont play when minimized, i mean its a shame and slap on the...
  9. VLC Player vs Media Classic Player

VLC Player vs Media Classic Player: Which do you prefer, and why? 21697
  10. Media Player Classic Home Cinema problem

Media Player Classic Home Cinema problem: Hello, i need your help!*cry Im using MPC-HC, and the problem is i cant open mkv's videos which have HD resolution(720p,1080p,etc). before, when i played it on Windows 8.1 its working well, but now when im using Windows 10 why its always Stopped/sometimes Not responding!...