Windows 10: Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business

Discus and support Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Supposed there are many more than just me using Office 365 Personal package to sync medias from our devices. Current situation is that each family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mora67, Mar 16, 2018.

1. mora67 Win User

Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business

Supposed there are many more than just me using Office 365 Personal package to sync medias from our devices.

Current situation is that each family must pay 100$/... per year to MS of these personal accounts only because our devices cannot stream medias to OneDrive for Business accounts.

I am sure some experts in this forum has already found/are seeking solution how to sync our smartphone medias automatically for our OneDrive for Business accounts. Please share your information/ideas how this is/should be done.

:)

mora67, Mar 16, 2018
  2. Chanh S. Win User

OneDrive for Business and Personal OneDrive Sync

Hello NeilMacCuish,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. I understand you have some questions about the accounts on your phone, specifically Onedrive and Office 365. In order to get a better idea of what's going on, I'd like to go over a few things:

• Have you been using a Microsoft Account on the phone for some time for personal use, which you now want to change to just business-only, specifically for Office 365? From your description, it sounds like you want to change the primary alias used on your
      Windows Phone.
    • If changing the Microsoft Account on your phone is what you had intended, please note that if you do follow through with this, your purchase history for apps and games for Windows Phone will be lost, as the licenses are tied directly to the Microsoft Account
      itself.
    • Do your Office 365 documents not show up when you add your business-only account to the phone?
    • When opening up the Office App on the phone, it will always default to showing the Office-compatible documents from the primary Microsoft Account of the phone. The only way to change the primary account on the phone would be a factory reset. You'll want
      to back up any content before doing this.
    Feel free to get back to us when you can and we'll go from there.

Regards,

Chanh S., Mar 16, 2018
  3. OneDrive for Business and Personal OneDrive Sync

PS I've also managed to foul my personal account in some form such that I've had to create a second display name in the community so I could post, hence the VG tag

NeilMacCuishVG, Mar 16, 2018
Thema:

Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business

1. Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business - Similar Threads - Media sync Android

2. Syncing Media Player with Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Media Player with Android phone: I am trying to sync windows media player on Windows 11 to my new Samsung Galaxy A34. I cannot see within Media Player how to do this. I recently changed my android phone and swapped everything over vie Smart Switch, including my music tracks on the previous phone. On the new...
  3. Syncing Media Player with Android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing Media Player with Android phone: I am trying to sync windows media player on Windows 11 to my new Samsung Galaxy A34. I cannot see within Media Player how to do this. I recently changed my android phone and swapped everything over vie Smart Switch, including my music tracks on the previous phone. On the new...
  4. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  5. Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync

Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync: Hi, I have just gotten a livescribe for work. I am trying to connect it to my onedrive which is a work version. It is saying the email doesn't exist with Microsoft. I am assuming this is due to it being a work version, however, I imagine many people would be using it for...
  6. Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Business Onedrive and Livescribe Sync: Hi, I have just gotten a livescribe for work. I am trying to connect it to my onedrive which is a work version. It is saying the email doesn't exist with Microsoft. I am assuming this is due to it being a work version, however, I imagine many people would be using it for...
  7. Syncing files automatically with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing files automatically with OneDrive: I recently switched from Dropbox to OneDrive. Dropbox would instantly and automatically sync my files as I made changes. How can I do this with OneDrive? I did a lot of work yesterday and when I got home none of my files were synced....
  8. Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android: Today we’re launching a new business inbox in Messenger to help businesses respond to customer messages and easily toggle between their personal and business accounts in the Messenger app. According to our research, over 90% of Facebook business admins already use...
  9. Onedrive for business sync is super slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive for business sync is super slow: Hi Microsoft! I cant start of saying that I work for a big company that using Onedrive for business. I have been in contact with our IT department a lot regarding this issue but no one seems to know why its like this. My issue is that when I try to upload a document to...
  10. OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10

OneDrive for Business won't sync on W10: I am have two problems with 1DfB. 1. It won't let me choose a sync location on my other hard drive. Could it be becase that Hardrive is formatted to exFAT? The error I get says: Sorry, we can't save your documents to the chosen location. Try picking a differnt place on...