Windows 10: Medion Erazer X6823 Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Medion Erazer X6823 Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Medion Erazer X6823 and in the last few weeks I was prompted to upgrade to Windows 10. I was reasonably happy with Windows 8.1 and certainly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lotusandy, Sep 24, 2015.

1. lotusandy Win User

Medion Erazer X6823 Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

I have a Medion Erazer X6823 and in the last few weeks I was prompted to upgrade to Windows 10. I was reasonably happy with Windows 8.1 and certainly everything worked correctly. I presumed that as Microsoft were offering windows 10 they had already checked my machine for comparability before downloading 10.

Unfortunately the Synaptic touchpad now does not work and when I look on the Medion website there is no windows 10 driver. I have to now use a USB mouse, which is not the best with a laptop. Has anybody any ideas how to correct this or should I just wait and hope that MS come up with a solution? I have read numerous postings about similar issues with other machines.

*Sad

:)

lotusandy, Sep 24, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

medion erazer p6661 laptop elan touchpad not working even with drivers off medion website

On the Medion Erazer p6661 laptop there is a keyboard shortcut that enables and disables the touchpad - Fn + F3

Try this key combination to see if it enables your touchpad . . .

DaveM121, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Back screen and flickering task bar windows 10

I have a Medion Erazer laptop and my Windows version is 1709 Windows 10.

Katilla1984, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

Medion Erazer X6823 Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

1. Medion Erazer X6823 Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Medion Erazer X6823

2. no touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no touchpad driver: no touchpad driver in my device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-touchpad-driver/b7fb0970-cf83-4e52-8fa7-a0e787f5d167
  3. windows 10, touchpad driver code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10, touchpad driver code 10: Hello,I am really struggling with my touchpad, as it will intermittently stop working all together and I am left disabling and reenabling the driver until it works, sometimes this requires 10+ restarts. I have a HP pavilion x360 running windows 10.Things I have...
  4. windows 10, touchpad driver code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10, touchpad driver code 10: Hello,I am really struggling with my touchpad, as it will intermittently stop working all together and I am left disabling and reenabling the driver until it works, sometimes this requires 10+ restarts. I have a HP pavilion x360 running windows 10.Things I have...
  5. windows 10, touchpad driver code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. medion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    medion laptop: needing help ive bought a medion akoya laptop 2nd from cash generator was working great for a year and all of a sudden i cant access it anymore its asking for a password with a blue box on start up too which i never set i contacted the place where a bought it and they dont...
  7. Touchpad driver!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad driver!: I accidentally deleted my touchpad driver so I installed one from the Lenovo support website but it’s not appearing or working. submitted by /u/Quantum_Marble [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lh39yy/touchpad_driver/
  8. Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10: Hi All. An elderly friend of mine, recently bought a New, Medion computer, and while filling in the initial set up, he did not bother entering a password. Then he wanted to add his Email, an outlook .com adress. However, now he cannot add his email, because the Medion asks...
  9. Driver to touchpad on windows 10

Driver to touchpad on windows 10: Hello, I have device e pos system mode: extreme I before i have windows xp on device touchpad works without problems, after install windows 10 on my device touchpad not worked. Thanks for help....
  10. Dell Touchpad Driver Windows 10

Dell Touchpad Driver Windows 10: for those who are facing mouch cursor lag problem while plugged in charger but no problem running in battery..simply update alph driver touchpad in windows 10 and roll back the alph touchpad driver to previous version..and you are good to go..it will never update again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TOUCHPAD DRIVER MEDION SENTELIC FOR WIN 10

2. medion md099782 windows 10 drivers touch

3. medion erazer mouse pad soft touch stops working

4. medion erazer touchpad not working,
  5. touchpad treiber windows 10 medion erazer,
  6. medion razer touch pad no run,
  7. medion erazer right click mouse pad,
  8. medion x6805 touchpad driver,
  9. medion erazer x6805 touchpad driver win 10,
  10. review of elan touchpad driver windows 10,
  11. medion erazer touchpad driver,