Windows 10: Meet the new Surface Pro

Discus and support Meet the new Surface Pro in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Introducing the next generation of Surface Pro. Available for pre-order today, the new Surface Pro delivers the most performance and battery life in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Meet the new Surface Pro

Source: Meet the new Surface Pro - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, May 22, 2017
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 24, 2017
  3. Project My Screen on Lumia 950 XL

I'm having the same problem. Seems Windows 10 phone has reduced functionality when paired with Surface 3 Pro or Surface 4 Pro. Has anyone discussed this with a Microsoft Mobility TS yet? While the wireless display functionality is nice, completely useless
    when trying to show a mobile demo in a meeting room with a traditional (i.e. not wireless) display or via web meeting.

Tammy Taz Diaz, May 24, 2017
  4. Meet the new Surface Pro

App store wont let me download halo wars definitive edition

The store says my pc doesn't meet the requirements-Surface pro 4 m3- and wont tell me what I need to get! help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MadisonEckhoff, May 24, 2017
Thema:

Meet the new Surface Pro

1. Meet the new Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Meet Surface Pro

2. Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7: Zoom meetings keep crashing after 20-30 minutes of starting a meeting; my video freezes on the other person's end but audio keeps working. If I try to end the meeting/close Zoom, I get the message "Not reponding".I'm using a Surface Pro 7 and this has only been happening...
  3. Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom meetings keep crashing - Surface Pro 7: Zoom meetings keep crashing after 20-30 minutes of starting a meeting; my video freezes on the other person's end but audio keeps working. If I try to end the meeting/close Zoom, I get the message "Not reponding".I'm using a Surface Pro 7 and this has only been happening...
  4. Windows 11 install on new Surface Pro

Windows 11 install on new Surface Pro: I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my new Surface Pro 8. I have an ISO image from my other Surface Pro. I boot the Surface Pro 8 using Windows Installation Media. The first Windows Installation screen appears. But I'm unable to advance to the next screen, regardless of which...
  5. New Surface Pro 7+ for Business

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 7+ for Business: Surface Pro 7+ for Business, the latest generation of the class defining Surface 2-in-1 delivers next level performance and versatility to commercial enterprises and educational institutions. [ATTACH] Key differences with Surface Pro 7+ for Business: Removable SSD with...
  6. New Surface Pro 7

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New Surface Pro 7: Hi, I have always been a fan of Microsoft until my surface pro 3 - loved it in the beginning however it always had a bit of a bug now and then with the screen. This eventually got worse and worse by the time i found out what the bug was in the touch screen the surface was out...
  7. Win 10 on a new Surface Pro

Win 10 on a new Surface Pro: I am attempting to install some MP3 files from a USB stick to a folder in My Documents. I have used to "old" copy and paste without success. Have things changed so much? Thank for any help. Rod G...
  8. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...
  9. Meet Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Hub 2: A new culture of work is emerging. One where unlocking the power of the team has never been more important. I see it with our team daily. People coming together, creating together. Making products stronger through collaboration, whether they’re in the same room or separated...
  10. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro: Microsoft is holding an event on Tuesday, May 23 in Shanghai, China where it will unveil a widely anticipated refresh of its Surface Pro 4 laptop-class Windows 10-powered tablet, known simply as the Surface Pro. But you won’t have to wait until then to check out the new model...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Meet The New Surface Head…