Windows 10: Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

Discus and support Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion). PresenterBot is an open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cliff S, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Cliff S New Member

Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion).

PresenterBot is an open source project to demonstrate some of the technologies behind bot framework, LUIS, Skype and Bing Speech.

You can find the source code here: matvelloso/presenterBot

:)

Cliff S, Oct 28, 2016
  2. babis3g Win User

N8 - add favorite contacts widget

what krisq say is right

but there is a program a nokia beta labs called nokia bots

it has profile bot,alarm bot,battery bot but also it has a contact bar bot which automatic appears the more calling out numbers if this helps you

you can add to your home screen this contact bar only if you find it helpfull

babis3g, Oct 28, 2016
  3. cocdo Win User
    register a bot in microsoft framework web site

Dear Microsoft support,

I would like to register a bot but I am not done because I could not finish to fill in endpoint, publisher, bot privacy URL, bot term of user URL and bot website boxes.

can you give me some advice to do that?

hope looking forward to get your reply

Regards

cocdo, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

1. Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots - Similar Threads - Meet presenter bot

2. The AI Censor Bot in comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The AI Censor Bot in comments: The AI Censor Bot in comments is like a four year old putting the adults in timeout. Microsoft is impossible to contact directly. Perhaps a Congressional review is in order. Never have I had any product where support is unavailable. Even the Volunteer Moderators throw their...
  3. The AI Censor Bot in comments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The AI Censor Bot in comments: The AI Censor Bot in comments is like a four year old putting the adults in timeout. Microsoft is impossible to contact directly. Perhaps a Congressional review is in order. Never have I had any product where support is unavailable. Even the Volunteer Moderators throw their...
  4. McAfee bots

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee bots: I reinstalled Win 10 and ever since I keep getting McAfee pop ups. I tried resetting my browser and ran the McAfee removal tool. Any ideas? Thanks 160531
  5. There's a bot in FreeCell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a bot in FreeCell: Dear Microsoft Team, some days ago I played FreeCell and I tipped inadvertently „New game“. Immeadedly there was a message that I've lost a game. No chance for me to undo this action. By tipping the other function „New stack“ there is a warning combined with the question...
  6. Message Bots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Bots: I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this? [Moderator Edit: Moved from: Community Participation Centre]...
  7. Virus, Bot, Malware, Etc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus, Bot, Malware, Etc?: Good morning! I work in an office with 4 people. We are all connected to the Internet via Ethernet cables but also have WiFi. We have one particular computer/login that has been giving us issues and pulling down our connectivity speed. Basically, going from 24-26mbps to...
  8. Skype and Bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype and Bots: This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got the following: [img] [img] Whatever this is, I'm not going for it! I did file feedback, but does anybody have any ideas...
  9. Building Intelligent Bots for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Building Intelligent Bots for Business: Earlier today, in San Francisco, we provided an update on how Microsoft is helping to democratize Artificial Intelligence (AI) by making it accessible to everyone and every organization. Today’s focus was on conversational computing, which combines the power of natural...
  10. Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy: Microsoft Research, its Developer Experience team and its Applications and Services Group are all building out pieces of the company's evolving bot platform. Here's what's under the hood. Tomorrow, Facebook is expected to roll out new bot-related programming interfaces and...