Windows 10: Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor

Discus and support Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whether we’re VR gamers, budding photographers, or soccer moms, we expect our batteries to last. We expect our processors to handle new apps and games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor

Source: https://www.qualcomm.com/news/snapdr...de-power-users

:)

Brink, Jan 3, 2017

2. Windows phone discontinued?

...but there are persistent rumours of Microsoft working on a new line of Microsoft branded phones marketed as the Surface Phone. Latest rumours are for release in late 2017/ supposed to feature the new snapdragon 835 octacore processor and GPU. Further
    rumours suggest compatibility with normal x86 programs when it is run on continuum.

Still these rumours have not been formally substantiated by Microsoft.

Grant van Dongen, Jan 3, 2017
  3. garym123 Win User
    Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Has a sluggish Performace

The 640 is not a snappy phone. It only has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. If it is performance you want look for a higher end processor in your next phone.

garym123, Jan 3, 2017
Thema:

Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor

1. Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor - Similar Threads - Meet Snapdragon 835

2. This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheGT1030MasterRace [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/p3xwhn/this_bing_bot_really_is_the_nextgen_cortana/
  3. Announcing the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. today announced at Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) Berlin the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform, the company’s most advanced and efficient compute platform. Users will benefit from superior performance and...
  4. Snapdragon 835 + Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snapdragon 835 + Windows 10 S mode: Okay, so I fell in love with this little 2 in 1 laptop and just noticed it has Windows 10 in s mode. That means that I can only use Windows edge and Windows store for applications. I can of course turn off Windows S mode and people say that there are no problems with doing so...
  5. Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ?: Hi Microsoft, I love Windows more than Mac but in design and easy of use, Mac outperform Windows for me. Last few years I have used Mac as my primary system and just now switched to Windows 10. Still windows UI and UX are not good and moreover icons are still from Vista (my...
  6. Intel 9th gen processor shortage?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel 9th gen processor shortage?: Ugh. I thought the shortage was over this month, but the price on the 9700k has spiked again and some stores are back ordered. Anyone here hear any news about what is going on? 127429
  7. Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850

in Windows 10 News
    Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850: There's been no shortage of leaks, rumors, and outright announcements from Microsoft about the company's next iteration of HoloLens, its standalone holographic PC. One particular rumor came over the summer, claiming that the next-generation device will use Qualcomm's...
  8. Weibu announces a Windows 10 laptop with Snapdragon 835

in Windows 10 News
    Weibu announces a Windows 10 laptop with Snapdragon 835: Weibu, the Chinese computer maker, last week announced a new range of laptops for the Chinese market. The company announced the new laptops at the Global sources fair in Hong Kong. The new Weibu H133W-MY, part of the Weibu H series is the first “Always Connected PC” from a...
  9. Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850

in Windows 10 News
    Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850: Microsoft hasn’t given up on Windows 10 ARM project and the company is committed to Always Connected PCs powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. According to a listing on Geekbench, Qualcomm is working on Snapdragon 850, the same Snapdragon 845 processor but with a higher...
  10. Intel's radical Optane next-gen SSD

in Windows 10 News
    Intel's radical Optane next-gen SSD: A couple of weeks ago Intel and Micron jointly announced their Xpoint - pronounced "cross point" - memory. Offering few details they claimed 3D XPoint technology combines the performance, density, power, non-volatility and cost advantages of all available memory...