Windows 10: Mega prase from me for a WINDOWS app !!!

Discus and support Mega prase from me for a WINDOWS app !!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I've long had problems with Windows playing (or not playing) all sorts of files but I've finally run into a DECENT standard Windows App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Oct 5, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Mega prase from me for a WINDOWS app !!!

Hi there

I've long had problems with Windows playing (or not playing) all sorts of files but I've finally run into a DECENT standard Windows App (installed with system as default) the Films and TV program - even VLC won't play some files I have.

Captured from SKY Q for example Open with Films and TV plays the M2ts file -- no probs, Note DRM stripped off via HDMI spliiter.

Mega prase from me for a WINDOWS app !!! [​IMG]

VLC just Freezes !!!!

First time I've seen this problem !!!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 5, 2016

2. HOW DO I ADD WINDOWS APPS TO MY SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA MODEL NO.GT-19152 HAND SET. KINDLY SUGGEST ME

HOW DO I ADD WINDOWS APPS TO MY SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA MODEL NO.GT-19152 HAND SET. KINDLY SUGGEST ME

YUVARAJ_OOPS, Oct 5, 2016
  3. WINDOWS APPS DOWNLOAD

HOW DO I ADD WINDOWS APPS TO MY SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA MODEL NO.GT-19152 HAND SET. KINDLY SUGGEST ME

YUVARAJ_OOPS, Oct 5, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Jimbo are you okay?, praising a w10 app.

Just kidding... XD

eLPuSHeR, Oct 6, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    I sometimes found VLC slow to open files and I've now set Films & TV as the default movie player since it's so quick.

Steve C, Oct 7, 2016
  6. Agree with you, that and Cyberlink DVD Player plays every think I want and more

hTconeM9user, Oct 7, 2016
  7. Wullail Win User
    Have you tried KODI? , I find that works pretty well on almost everything.

Wullail, Oct 7, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

After a recent update, VLC on Windows Store just black screens on me, I uninstalled it and now it wont install at all. They sure messed that uip.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mega prase from me for a WINDOWS app !!! - Similar Threads - Mega prase app

2. Error 0x800f0805 Can anyone help me solve this mega-problem? thanks.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x800f0805 Can anyone help me solve this mega-problem? thanks.: Hello, I've been suffering from Windows 10 update issue Error 0x800f0805 for more than 3 years now. I've contacted the Microsoft team several times to resolve this mega-problem with no avail. Same old routine solutions were applied by all Microsoft team members over and over...
  3. Downloading from MEGA archives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading from MEGA archives: Hi,I have a problem when downloading zip files that are stored in an archive on MEGA. The files are being downloaded as a Windows media player file, instead of files that contain program code in vscode for example. What do I have to do so that the files are downloaded as a...
  4. Add mega assumptive to windows 10 2103

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add mega assumptive to windows 10 2103: written in windows 7 mega assumptive means slow the fan before fasting the processor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-mega-assumptive-to-windows-10-2103/cf9a5f18-e0c8-42f9-8d22-6038f43d9971
  5. Mega long boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mega long boot up: Laptop will either, sit there with a blank screen for about 90 seconds before showing me the login screen, then logs in pretty quick. Or will get to the login screen pretty quick but then take a long time to actually log in. Long black screen 20200603_140144.mp4 - Google...
  6. Issue with MEGA file download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with MEGA file download: So I just had a problem after downloading a file from MEGA (about 43MB in mp3). The cpu usage skyrocketed after downloading, I couldnt right click that file or the pc would stop working. Other files werent an issue. I noticed super high cpu usage from windows search filter...
  7. Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason?: I do a fresh install to fix this shit and and all w10 app version works fine (MEGA) , the next day it stops working. The app doesn't let me log in now but worked fine yesterday. submitted by /u/EpsteinWasKilledd [link] [comments]...
  8. IE Mega slow

in Browsers and Email
    IE Mega slow: whats up with IE? I select a link, IE takes about 10-20 seconds (or more) to decide what I want. When I decide to give up and go elsewhere it suddenly pops up? Its so slow it makes the tortoise look like the hare? *Mad I just came back to add its IE11 and it took so long I...
  9. Apps Are Hiding From Me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Are Hiding From Me: Trying to uninstall apps. Can't find them. Not showing on list of apps in control panel. How do I locate them and get them to show up for the uninstaller? Example would be XNView. New Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Win 10 37218
  10. Windows Networking -- Mega flaw here

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Networking -- Mega flaw here: Hi there I know this is how windows is SUPPOSED to work but it's a real pain 1) I have a network server with a load of HDD's on it. 2) I allow Windows shared access to say drive HDD1 (multi-media) mounted as drive X . 3) A smart TV can see the Windows machine but can't...