Windows 10: Memory error message & continuous PC processing....what to do?

Discus and support Memory error message & continuous PC processing....what to do? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi guys, I hope you can help. So a couple months back, my system automatically downloaded Windows 10. I was on "7" and I just closed out of the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kevinfla, Oct 12, 2016.

1. kevinfla Win User

Memory error message & continuous PC processing....what to do?

Hi guys, I hope you can help. So a couple months back, my system automatically downloaded Windows 10. I was on "7" and I just closed out of the option to upgrade thinking it wouldn't update, but when I was at work, I came back and had Win 10.

About 1-2 weeks ago, my computer said there was an update for Windows 10...but each time it would just have the white dots circling and even after 12 hours would still be doing the same thing. Microsoft suggested turning off internet and rebooting....I did that and then it said 'attempting to repair'... I did this twice, and then turned off auto-update.

I don't know if it's related but yesterday I was just browsing the internet and a blue screen appeared saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

Pretty much since then, my computer throughout the entire day keeps making a processing/loading sound as if it was opening a program. When I look into Task Manager, I ran a deep scan of Norton and it didn't find anything. I'm not sure what to do now?

:)

kevinfla, Oct 12, 2016
  2. KenStec Win User

Shut down error msg - explorer.exe - Application Error

Every time I shut down or restart I get the following error message for a few seconds and then the process continues to completion:

The instruction at 0x00007FF7DAD186B2 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000030. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program

However as stated, the process continues successfully to completion.

KenStec, Oct 12, 2016
  3. AndyDx Win User
    Windows 10 Failure to start

I appear stuck with Error pages. Every time I try to start PC laptop I get message saying PC ran into a problem .... Windows10 could not load and then continues to a screen messaging critic process died and back to Recovery screen with options .

Tried Restoring to earlier date but still comes up with the same cycle in Error pages (to quick to jot down fault number code where memory could not be written) and back to Recovery screen with options.

Tried Startup F5 & F4 for Safemode to no avail

Still returns through cycle of errors WerFault.exe ...... memory could not be written screens ; before returning to the blue Recovery screen with Trouble shoot option etc.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks in advance

AndyDx, Oct 12, 2016
  4. kevinfla Win User

I wanted to add that I have fun CHKDSK C:/ R but it didn't find anything.

kevinfla, Oct 12, 2016
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Check your drivers for updated versions (maybe not "vanilla" ones). If it isn't working yet you should consider doing a w10 clean installation.

eLPuSHeR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Memory error message & continuous PC processing....what to do? - Similar Threads - Memory error message

2. No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...: I've tried updating, restarting, and going to settings to clear out the cache but I get the same error code when I open settings. I cannot do a thing with the web browser anymore and it's completely useless. I can't even uninstall it?...
  3. No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No matter what I do I receive the error message "Error code: Out of Memory" on Microsoft...: I've tried updating, restarting, and going to settings to clear out the cache but I get the same error code when I open settings. I cannot do a thing with the web browser anymore and it's completely useless. I can't even uninstall it?...
  4. What is this error message?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this error message?: Hi, I have an HP Envy x360 running Windows 10 Home. Recently, this error message has been appearing when I sign in. What is causing it? (Sorry about the link, but it wouldn't let me upload a pic direct) Thanks! https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/7762/Dp0VOo.jpg...
  5. What is this error message?

What is this error message?: This morning when I turned-on my computer, I got this error messageI searched the internet, didn't find anything on this. So, I restarted my computer and same thing. Doesn't seem to affect everything, but, I haven't done anything but check my mail and look @ Facebook so don't...
  6. Continuous Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  7. Continuous Error Message

Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  8. error message Oxc 1900101 What to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message Oxc 1900101 What to do?: This is the message I get when trying to install Window's 10 final update. I have tried shutting all Firewalls and security measures. It downloads, goes to install, then retreats leaving me the Oxc 1900101 error message What to do?...
  9. Exception Processing Message ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exception Processing Message ERROR: Hi, i recently made a clean format and install windows 10 on my computer. After some time of working (like 10days) i got this error an then blue screen thats says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED to 100% and the pc never starts again, stays there. After hitting the power button and...
  10. memory error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory error message: my Hp's windows 10 is suddenly displaying a low memory message and is telling me to close apps but it has a 6 gig ram and has a lot of free memory in the hard drive. it never appeared in my windows 7. how can i solve this problem? its so annoying...