Windows 10: memory expansion

Discus and support memory expansion in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickRobelek, Aug 9, 2018.

1. memory expansion

I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise.

:)

NickRobelek, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Aug 9, 2018
  4. memory expansion

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

memory expansion

1. memory expansion - Similar Threads - memory expansion

2. Low Memory Usage After Installing Custom Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low Memory Usage After Installing Custom Windows 10: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8an2klfgwcpc1.png?width=615&format=png&auto=webp&s=5f8925be626965edf38406f5a7924ef29e277ff8 submitted by /u/SkrSkrWhizzingRound [link] [comments]...
  3. Getting Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Memory Management BSOD: Hey Team,I've tried to do a fair amount of digging and testing to try to resolve my Memory management BSOD, but have had no luck. I've tried updating drivers as well as uninstalling some that I found in similar threads that I had, but still no luck. I've also tried various...
  4. Getting Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Memory Management BSOD: Hey Team,I've tried to do a fair amount of digging and testing to try to resolve my Memory management BSOD, but have had no luck. I've tried updating drivers as well as uninstalling some that I found in similar threads that I had, but still no luck. I've also tried various...
  5. Getting Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD when playing games memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  7. BSOD when playing games memory issue

BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  8. Windows defender taking high memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender taking high memory: I tried turning real-time protection off but it didn't change memory usage in task manager. I tried installing Malwarebytes but Windows defender continued to run. I tried editing registry values but access was denied to me....
  9. Windows defender taking high memory

Windows defender taking high memory: I tried turning real-time protection off but it didn't change memory usage in task manager. I tried installing Malwarebytes but Windows defender continued to run. I tried editing registry values but access was denied to me....
  10. The instruction at 0x00007FF95C543ACA referenced memory at 0x000000000000024 ,The memory...

The instruction at 0x00007FF95C543ACA referenced memory at 0x000000000000024 ,The memory...: 12windows AMD Ryzen 7900XGIGEBYTE B650E AORUS ELITE X AX ICEDDR5 64G 6400MhzIntel X580Kingston KC3000 2TB SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-instruction-at-0x00007ff95c543aca-referenced/ac9ac742-041f-4436-941b-aa2df3f76ab2