Windows 10: Memory high all the time

Discus and support Memory high all the time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Having a memory issue. It's at 94% all the time and i can't work out why. A few screenshots for you. [img] [img] [img] 65084 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SalEng, Sep 26, 2016.

1. SalEng Win User

Memory high all the time

Having a memory issue.

It's at 94% all the time and i can't work out why. A few screenshots for you.

Memory high all the time [​IMG]

:)

SalEng, Sep 26, 2016

2. N73 - Memory card disconnecting all the time

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem and indeed just after the firmware update.

Hjalmar Milo

hjalmar_milo, Sep 26, 2016
  3. N73 - Memory card disconnecting all the time

Didnt have this problem before. It started happening when I updated to new firmware week ago. When I use data on memory card (mp3 / excel / word / copy data / take pictures / just surf memory card) it disconects!

With message: "Removing memory card is not safe if you don't select "remove memory card"."

Sometimes it passes only few seconds from acessing memory card to disconnecting, sometimes I manage to use memory card even for 10 or more minutes, max is about 1hour or so.

Memory card is takeMS 1GB miniSD and it worked fine before firmware update. How can it be fixed?

Thank you!

mikeyy---01, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Memory high all the time

Suggest you'd better disable as many programs as possible that are running at startup on Windows 10. This helps to save lots of CPU memory usage.

Whatphoeb, Sep 26, 2016
  5. SalEng Win User
    SalEng, Sep 26, 2016
  6. SalEng Win User
    Any help? Why is it so high?

SalEng, Oct 29, 2016
  7. Huge non-paged pool suggests, it might be a problem with a driver.
    You can use Driver Easy Free to check for missing/outdated drivers.

TairikuOkami, Oct 29, 2016
  8. SalEng Win User

Memory high all the time

I'll try that. Thanks.

SalEng, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Memory high all the time

1. Memory high all the time - Similar Threads - Memory high

2. High memory RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High memory RAM Usage: Hey there guys, there is high memory RAM usage when no apps/Programs are running on my PC... why ? And how to fix it ?...Please help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-ram-usage/d677cec5-bf79-412a-8640-31242e8e3bbc
  3. High memory RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High memory RAM Usage: Hey there guys, there is high memory RAM usage when no apps/Programs are running on my PC... why ? And how to fix it ?...Please help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-ram-usage/d677cec5-bf79-412a-8640-31242e8e3bbc
  4. Pagefile.sys high storage even though i dont use lots of memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pagefile.sys high storage even though i dont use lots of memory: So i read things that pagefile.sys is used when something is using too much memory so it uses that. Mine is set to defult and it made my pagefile.sys too 11.5Gb even though i dont use much memory. My computer has 16GB of memory and when im playing roblox only thing i rlly use...
  5. Pagefile.sys high storage even though i dont use lots of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pagefile.sys high storage even though i dont use lots of memory: So i read things that pagefile.sys is used when something is using too much memory so it uses that. Mine is set to defult and it made my pagefile.sys too 11.5Gb even though i dont use much memory. My computer has 16GB of memory and when im playing roblox only thing i rlly use...
  6. Pagefile.sys high storage even though i dont use lots of memory

7. Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?: I have been having this problem for about a year now. I have an Alienware Aurora R9 Windows 11 PC with 32gb of ram but even with everything closed, it's using 31.8gb. I have already scanned for viruses. Any game that I try to play has frequent lag spikes....
  8. Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?

Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?: I have been having this problem for about a year now. I have an Alienware Aurora R9 Windows 11 PC with 32gb of ram but even with everything closed, it's using 31.8gb. I have already scanned for viruses. Any game that I try to play has frequent lag spikes....
  9. Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage on startup

Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage on startup: This has been going on for a month or two now, Antimalware Service Executable takes up around 40% of my Memory usage literally 30s after turning on my laptop. It stays like that for the entirety of my laptop being turned on, it's stuck on 125-135MB of usage almost always.I've...