Windows 10: Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games

Discus and support Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been having a few bsod's over the past few weeks as well as a lot of odd disconnections when playing games online, but I used windbg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SJPearce, Sep 13, 2016.

1. SJPearce Win User

Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games

So I've been having a few bsod's over the past few weeks as well as a lot of odd disconnections when playing games online, but I used windbg and narrowed it down to my wireless card driver, which I deleted and plug and play reinstalled it. Unfortunately they don't have a dedicated win10 driver for my card (TP link TL-wn881nd), so it may still be causing the problem, but I can't be sure which is why I am here.

Since I reinstalled the driver, the disconnections are still happening but I had a bsod today which said the fault was memory_corruption. This is a bit more serious and ambiguous than the previous bsod's so I don't know how to figure out what caused it.

I've attached the log collector zip file, but annoyingly ccleaner has deleted all bsod's before today, so I'm sorry that only the most recent one is there. Attachment 101273

If you need more information, I'll try to explain it in the best detail possible.

Thanks in advance.

:)

SJPearce, Sep 13, 2016

2. BSOD after testing drivers through driver verifier

Sorry this took so late to respond. Been busy but my drivers seem to be ok after an hour of testing them! I'm still getting random BSOD crashes though. I had my PC work fine (even do a long session in playing video games) for two days and then BOOM, "PROCESS
    HAS LOCKED PAGES" BSOD with the cause being "memory_corruption"

111117-6765-01.dmp

Here's the Minidump. It's been the same dump everytime this happens. Not sure what triggers it.

Raul Sosa Ruiz, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

Hi!

What are you playing a game, when BsoD?

Teddy2016, Sep 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi SJPearce,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

It looks like whatever requested information received it's own memory, but I cannot tell if this memory is or is not valid.
    It is unfortunately not possible to tell what memory was requested, if you have the kernel dump from the 0x50 crash it would help if you upload it to a 3rd party uploader and post a share link in your next reply *Smile

Thema:

1. Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games - Similar Threads - Memory_corruption bsod disconnections

2. memory_corruption bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory_corruption bsod: Hello! i'am getting some random bsod's on my dell g15 ryzen version, and i can't see a pattern causing them. I appreciate the help, thankshere's the last minidump: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1:...
  3. memory_corruption bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory_corruption bsod: Hello! i'am getting some random bsod's on my dell g15 ryzen version, and i can't see a pattern causing them. I appreciate the help, thankshere's the last minidump: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1:...
  4. crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption: im using windows 10 22h2 updated to latest updates, there is 1 game that keeps crashing to desktop while im playing, the other games doesnt crash, from what i see in the mdmp files it says memory_corruption, what should i doheres what inside the mdmp file Microsoft R Windows...
  5. crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption: im using windows 10 22h2 updated to latest updates, there is 1 game that keeps crashing to desktop while im playing, the other games doesnt crash, from what i see in the mdmp files it says memory_corruption, what should i doheres what inside the mdmp file Microsoft R Windows...
  6. BSOD with memory_corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with memory_corruption: Hello, I Have a BOSD error one or two times par day since one week. I don't change anything in the PC. Wtih Windbg, i have this : ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *... Read more
  7. BSOD memory_corruption ( nt!MiLocateWsle+148586 )

BSOD memory_corruption ( nt!MiLocateWsle+148586 ): Hello together, i have the following problem.... Several times we got a Blue screen on a device. You find the Windbg analyze below. I done that analyze but i don´t know the next steps. How can i find the cause of the blue screen and which are the next steps ? We...
  8. BSOD Probably caused by : memory_corruption

BSOD Probably caused by : memory_corruption: Hi, My computer frequently has BSOD. I have used windbg to analyze 800mb dump file as attached bellow: please help , thank you! Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 X86 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  9. BSOD memory_corruption error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD memory_corruption error: I built a pc using some used parts and getting BSOD every now and then. I ran the Memory.DMP file on windbg and following are my result. Please help me identify the issue. thanks Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18206.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft...
  10. memory_corruption

memory_corruption: Attachment 66918 Here are my minidump files, I am at the end of my line with this PC i am about to RMA the Mobo and RAM. You guys are my last chance and if you cant help then its back to the warehouse with these parts... THANKS! 42402