Windows 10: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD - Random intervals

Discus and support MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD - Random intervals in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There, Started happening around 6 weeks ago, seems happen once a week. Only since I upgraded to Windows 10 so not sure if that is related or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gumble316, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Gumble316 Win User

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD - Random intervals

Hi There,

Started happening around 6 weeks ago, seems happen once a week. Only since I upgraded to Windows 10 so not sure if that is related or not?

Kind Regards

:)

Gumble316, Aug 20, 2016

2. Lots of BSOD's

PS: after my previous/last replie i had 3 more BSOD's:

seems like there are a lot of random once...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT win32kbase.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe

florian de graef, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Random Blue Screens

Hello!

Lately I've been getting random MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs.

I've run sfc/scannow with no errors, chkdsk with no errors, and 2 extended passes with the memory check tool, also no errors.

These BSODs seem to happen randomly every few days, and they're very annoying.

Here's a link to my 2 latest BSODs minidumps:

Shared items 6-12-2017

Thank you for any ideas on fixing this!

EarlyInsider, Aug 20, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD - Random intervals [​IMG]

It is recommended to remove this program for the sake of stability that it can't mess up the system.
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\SlimCleaner Public:Start Menu\Programs\SlimCleaner Public[/quote] The single dump seems to be blaming this program
    Code: ffffa881`e1dd36f8 fffff804`7eb85b88Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRide Games\X5XSEx_Pr148.Sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for X5XSEx_Pr148.Sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for X5XSEx_Pr148.Sys X5XSEx_Pr148+0x5b88[/quote]

Thema:

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD - Random intervals - Similar Threads - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD Random

2. Random BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: So i am randomly having this BSOD problem since, more than a week it happened 4 time already, and i tried to do a chkds and a sfc, and also a memory test, but nothing seems to fix it, i tried also to scan for malwares but nothing is found.. please i need help...
  3. Random BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: So i am randomly having this BSOD problem since, more than a week it happened 4 time already, and i tried to do a chkds and a sfc, and also a memory test, but nothing seems to fix it, i tried also to scan for malwares but nothing is found.. please i need help...
  4. Random BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Memory_Management BSOD's

Random Memory_Management BSOD's: Hi. My fist post here, as adviced by a friend. Around mid january, my PC started to randomly shutdown. Bought a new PSU (Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold), and the shutdown problem continued. Bought a new motherboard (MSI B550M Pro VDH) and a new CPU (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X), to...
  6. memory_management BSOD at random times

memory_management BSOD at random times: Hi! This is a newly built computer, it worked fine with a GT710, replaced it with an RX480 now it keeps throwing memory_management and other various BSOD upon bootup or during a clean windows installation. I can confirm the RX480 works on an Intel based system that passed...
  7. Random BSOD at random intervals

Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...
  8. BSOD with random errors at random intervals

BSOD with random errors at random intervals: Hello, So a while back I upgraded my PC, since then i've been getting bsod at random times with random errors. I've tried alot of things like checking the health of memory and storage. Reinstalled windows 10. Now about 3 weeks ago I updated my motherboard software by...
  9. BSOD crashes in random intervals

BSOD crashes in random intervals: Throughout the day my computer will BSOD each time it will say a different reason and I will be doing something completely different each time. Sometimes I am gaming, watching live streams, or absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for any help you guys give me. 51825
  10. Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management)

Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management): Hello, first timer here. Long story short, after i updated to windows 10 from 8.1 i started experiencing some randomly BSODs. So i downloaded the ISO and made a clean install.Immidiatelly after my newly formated pc i installed Avast,mozilla and Asrock's Suite to check for...