Windows 10: Memory_Management BSODs only at restart

Discus and support Memory_Management BSODs only at restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have been getting Memory_Management BSODs since i upgraded my computer. They only happen when i restart the computer, it doesn't happen when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S.QR, Apr 21, 2024.

1. S.QR Win User

Memory_Management BSODs only at restart

Hello, i have been getting Memory_Management BSODs since i upgraded my computer. They only happen when i restart the computer, it doesn't happen when i turn off - on maybe because of clean boot. Yesterday it had no desktop icons after startup and windows explorer was not working, so i tried restoring windows, i can use the computer again but the BSODs are still happening. I haven't tried a clean reinstall yet.I don't know if it's my ram since i've been playing games that use a lot of it like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Monster Hunter: World and it's working just fine. I can use my computer f

:)

2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Apr 21, 2024
  3. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Memory_Management BSODs only at restart

Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Memory_Management BSODs only at restart

1. Memory_Management BSODs only at restart - Similar Threads - Memory_Management BSODs restart

2. Memory_Management BSODs only at restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_Management BSODs only at restart: Hello, i have been getting Memory_Management BSODs since i upgraded my computer. They only happen when i restart the computer, it doesn't happen when i turn off - on maybe because of clean boot. Yesterday it had no desktop icons after startup and windows explorer was not...
  3. Memory_Management BSODs only at restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory_Management BSODs only at restart: Hello, i have been getting Memory_Management BSODs since i upgraded my computer. They only happen when i restart the computer, it doesn't happen when i turn off - on maybe because of clean boot. Yesterday it had no desktop icons after startup and windows explorer was not...
  4. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD On Computer Restarts.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD On Computer Restarts.: So, I'e had my computer for 2 years or so. And It has served me well. But all of the sudden about a year ago whenever i would restart my computer the Memory_Management BSOD would pop up. Let me be clear : this occurs ONLY on restart not shutdown or sleep. I've run memtest86,...
  5. Memory_management bsod

Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Bsod

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Bsod: So I was playing Fall guys suddenly I got this memory management bsod. I tested my hard drive with Crystal disk and showed no errors, tested with Data lifeguard diagnostic for windows and got the same result however when I go to properties of my local disc and check for...
  7. Memory_Management BSOD

Memory_Management BSOD: Hello, I am uploading my most recent crash dump file in hopes that someone who knows more about this than I do can read it and tell me where I should be looking to solve the issue. I also understand if there is not enough information in this file, I am just desperate for...
  8. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  9. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  10. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: I don't know what happened. I just built a new PC and did a fresh install of windows, everything was running fine for about a week and all of the sudden google chrome started not being able to load webpages, asking me to reload every page then I just got a random BSOD...