Windows 10: Menu bar in Chrome.

Discus and support Menu bar in Chrome. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I want the usual menu at the top of the browser window. Why am I not able to do that? I also can't find the preferences that change details like... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pixelpyro, Jan 5, 2016.

1. pixelpyro Win User

Menu bar in Chrome.

I want the usual menu at the top of the browser window. Why am I not able to do that?

I also can't find the preferences that change details like the color of a selected link.

:)

pixelpyro, Jan 5, 2016

2. windows 10 menu bar and bing toolbar

lost menu bar again for the 5th time.

Have Window 10 browser Google Chrome

Please help

L

EleonoraHarmacek, Jan 5, 2016
  3. GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER ON WINDOWS 10

DOES GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER IN WINDOWS 10 HAVE A " MENU BAR " ?...SHOWING FILE , EDIT, TOOLs etc ?

THESE ARE PRESENT IN INTERNET EXPLRORER.

JAS BHOGAL, Jan 5, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Menu bar in Chrome.

davidhk, Jan 6, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    If you open Chrome, at top right there is a 3-line icon > click it and you'll see the options you need.

Menu bar in Chrome. [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Menu bar in Chrome.

1. Menu bar in Chrome. - Similar Threads - Menu bar Chrome

2. no menu bar in edge?

in Browsers and Email
    no menu bar in edge?: new to windows 10. I see edge has no menu bar? this is weird to me. Is their a way to turn it on if it does have one? 126055
  3. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  4. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  5. Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar: I'm familiar with windows 7, but new to Windows 10, Windows 7 had a navigation - menu bar, for file, tools, help etc, i'm unable to find it on chrome 106690
  6. menu bar in edge

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar in edge: So is there any way like in Firefox or ie i never use google chrome spyware. to show the a menu bar file edit view that nonsense i have one in my Firefox. i was thinking of giving edge a try once that add support for extensions as i use a lot of ad blocked and tracker...
  7. Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar: I am presently using IE 11 and thinking about switching to another browser. I am looking for a browser that has the above titles shown on the home page in the same way as IE 11. Are there any available? 71224
  8. menu bar on edge?

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar on edge?: is there a way to get the menu bar like in IE that has a file menu, edit, view, etc? thanks. 28224
  9. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: On previous Windows the menu bar was available. Now on W10 it's gone so how do I go from Edge to print anything. Thanks 32811
  10. Menu bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar.: Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you. 84739