Windows 10: Menu bar in Chrome.

Discus and support Menu bar in Chrome. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I want the usual menu at the top of the browser window. Why am I not able to do that? I also can't find the preferences that change details like... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pixelpyro, Jan 5, 2016.

1. pixelpyro Win User

Menu bar in Chrome.

I want the usual menu at the top of the browser window. Why am I not able to do that?

I also can't find the preferences that change details like the color of a selected link.

:)

pixelpyro, Jan 5, 2016

2. windows 10 menu bar and bing toolbar

lost menu bar again for the 5th time.

Have Window 10 browser Google Chrome

Please help

L

EleonoraHarmacek, Jan 5, 2016
  3. GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER ON WINDOWS 10

DOES GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER IN WINDOWS 10 HAVE A " MENU BAR " ?...SHOWING FILE , EDIT, TOOLs etc ?

THESE ARE PRESENT IN INTERNET EXPLRORER.

JAS BHOGAL, Jan 5, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Menu bar in Chrome.

davidhk, Jan 6, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    If you open Chrome, at top right there is a 3-line icon > click it and you'll see the options you need.

Menu bar in Chrome. [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Menu bar in Chrome.

1. Menu bar in Chrome. - Similar Threads - Menu bar Chrome

2. Strange drop-down menu in Chrome address bar...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange drop-down menu in Chrome address bar...: ...which stops me from writing anything there. How do I get rid of this? The first thing on this menu is "Emoji". Very annoying, I think it was my little son who accidentally managed to enter a short commando and I cannot find any solution when I google this problem. Please...
  3. Chrome bookmark bar

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome bookmark bar: Anyone any idea why these two icons that look like a globe in the bookmark bar in Google chrome appear like this? [img] 172882
  4. Chrome bookmark bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome bookmark bar: Anyone any idea why these two icons that look like a globe in the bookmark bar in Google chrome appear like this? [img] 172882
  5. Bookmarks Bar In Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks Bar In Chrome: Hello! Is there a way to add an additional 'Bookmarks Bar' under the normal one in Chrome? Just so you all know, I'm not trying to be a mooch. If I see a thread asking about something I can help with, I'm there. 162310
  6. Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome: I had the tool bar," file, print, edit, view, ect." on Google Chrome, now it's gone. How do I retrieve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menutool-bar-on-google-chrome/1b69f504-3cb3-4175-9d31-d5860dbfd5b9
  7. Menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar: I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar/b4859f9d-4280-471f-a1c9-cc564d73723e
  8. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  9. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  10. Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar: I'm familiar with windows 7, but new to Windows 10, Windows 7 had a navigation - menu bar, for file, tools, help etc, i'm unable to find it on chrome 106690