Windows 10: menu bar in edge

Discus and support menu bar in edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So is there any way like in Firefox or ie i never use google chrome spyware. to show the a menu bar file edit view that nonsense i have one in my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by darkschneider94, Aug 3, 2015.

1. menu bar in edge

So is there any way like in Firefox or ie i never use google chrome spyware. to show the a menu bar file edit view that nonsense i have one in my Firefox. i was thinking of giving edge a try once that add support for extensions as i use a lot of ad blocked and tracker blocking. but at at the very least a menu bar would be nice. but i can always just stay on my firefox been using it for years works great for me so i dont really see a need to switch.

:)

darkschneider94, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

Menu bar in Win 10 "Edge"?

Hi!

Nope, no menu bar in edge, settings is the 3 dots at right top end. IE 11 still has menu bar.

Teddy2016, Aug 3, 2015
  3. how to turn on save as in Edge

Unfortunately, there is no menu bar to turn on (and therefore no Edit menu item) so you can't do a save as in Edge. There are no keyboard shortcuts for this in Edge either. If you need to work with a menu bar that has "Edit/Save as" you have to select
    the url and then click the three dots in the upper right of the Edge window and choose Open With Internet Explorer towards the bottom of the menu. Bad news, I know.

Cbarnhorst, Aug 3, 2015
  4. CmmTch Win User

menu bar in edge

CmmTch, Aug 3, 2015
  5. a basic menu bar
    File Edit View History bookmarks Tools Help that at least what i have on firefox

ie its more like
    file edit view favorites tools help

6. CmmTch Win User
    Thanks for clarifying that for me Darkschneider94, I know what you're talking about now. No I haven't been able to find it, or anything resembling it.

I would hope as time goes by and Edge continues to be updated some things will be added that existed in IE and other browsers. It's been said Edge is still new and things should improve. IMO Edge isn't a first attempt at creating a browser, MS has been doing this a long time. Those things should have been added without even a question.

CmmTch, Aug 3, 2015
  7. alright so its just not me. cool yeah i'll wait and see if things like menu bar come and extension then I'll give it a shot and try it out. for now i'm just sticking to firefox beta 64-bit or cyberfox.

8. CmmTch Win User

menu bar in edge

I've been using Waterfox for an alternate browser for a long time, I built this 64x box 7 or 8 years ago, then installed Win7 64x and found Waterfox, it's a Mozilla browser but was the only Mozilla 64x until recently.

You're referring to Firefox 64x, check out Waterfox it's the same as Firefox just native 64x.

Link for Waterfox Waterfox - The fastest 64-Bit browser on the web

CmmTch, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

menu bar in edge

1. menu bar in edge - Similar Threads - menu bar edge

2. Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?: I wish you people would stop screwing up a perfectly good brower / explorer. Idiots... the menu bar is an absolutely necessity for those of us who have used it for years.I guess Microsoft no longer gives a damn about the older peoples using microsoft?...
  3. Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?: I wish you people would stop screwing up a perfectly good brower / explorer. Idiots... the menu bar is an absolutely necessity for those of us who have used it for years.I guess Microsoft no longer gives a damn about the older peoples using microsoft?...
  4. Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edge Chromium problem with favourites icon on menu bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium problem with favourites icon on menu bar.: I am using Edge Chromium in Win 10 V 2004. I haven't had any problems but now if I hold the cursor over the grey star with three lines (Favourites icon) top right the Manage option has vanished and favourites is very slow to open and only a small part of the favourites list...
  6. Cannot Increase the menu bar and favorites bar in the new Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Increase the menu bar and favorites bar in the new Edge.: I am thinking of switching from Firefox to the new Edge but have run into show stopper. The fonts in the Menu and Favorites bar are much to small for these octogenarian eyes and I can find no way to increase their size. Settings/Appearance allows me to select such things as...
  7. Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?: I like having a Top Menu Bar File Edit View History Bookmarks etc. How do I get it back on the new Microsoft Edge Browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-menu-bar-back-on-microsoft-edge/50152b76-3e67-4cf1-b5c0-c94485217763
  8. Show Menu Bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Show Menu Bar in Edge: I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge. The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong? Thanks 134220
  9. no menu bar in edge?

in Browsers and Email
    no menu bar in edge?: new to windows 10. I see edge has no menu bar? this is weird to me. Is their a way to turn it on if it does have one? 126055
  10. menu bar on edge?

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar on edge?: is there a way to get the menu bar like in IE that has a file menu, edit, view, etc? thanks. 28224