Windows 10: Menu bar not working again

Discus and support Menu bar not working again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Welcome. A weeks ago I have the problem because the menu bar was not working after I have done some system updates on Windows 10. I tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by test123, Sep 8, 2015.

1. test123 Win User

Menu bar not working again

Welcome.

A weeks ago I have the problem because the menu bar was not working after I have done some system updates on Windows 10. I tried many solutions and only one worked, I created a new user and it worked there until today.

I have done a new update and it does not work again.

:)

test123, Sep 8, 2015

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Start Menu not working, Search bar not working, Cortana & App Store gone

Hi Joesphur,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

Glad to know that you were able to find the resolution for your issue.

I appreciate your efforts towards resolving the issue.

Please feel free to reply, in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

Menu bar not working again

1. Menu bar not working again - Similar Threads - Menu bar working

2. Star menu & task bar is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Star menu & task bar is not working: Hi, I'm having an issue with the start menu, task bar, and task manager.I don't know what is the issue, usually at the start up the task bar icon will show up but now it does not even show up.Even worse every time I move my cursor to the taskbar the cursor changes into like...
  3. Star menu & task bar is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star menu & task bar is not working: Hi, I'm having an issue with the start menu, task bar, and task manager.I don't know what is the issue, usually at the start up the task bar icon will show up but now it does not even show up.Even worse every time I move my cursor to the taskbar the cursor changes into like...
  4. Star menu & task bar is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. start menu search bar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu search bar not working: Whenever I click on Start or press the Windows key the start menu won't open. Also, I can't use my search bar. Another problem is that most of my programs that I have installed won't open. For example, whenever I click on Word, Excel, or any app it just keep reloading and...
  6. Start menu and search bar not working

Start menu and search bar not working: When I click on start menu or search bar nothing happen's, this is the same when I try to use the windows button to open the start menu but it works for other things such as windows + L to lock the screen. This the same across all account's on my computer even if I create new...
  7. Start Menu Button not working again

Start Menu Button not working again: The only thing that seems to work is to reset the machine. All the other troubleshooting steps are not working. Right click works, left click does not, none of the icons works. Come on Microsoft fix this already, its been an issue for years, and resetting computers in a...
  8. Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu: Why do you block responses to questions. Like the one about 'Windows 10 speakers menu not working on bar menu?' When you can easily offer an alternative like. 'Type in Speakers' and you can get to the menu that way'? Amazing!...
  9. Menu bar

Menu bar: I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar/b4859f9d-4280-471f-a1c9-cc564d73723e
  10. Menu bar not working after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar not working after update: The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today. It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I rebooted the system when I click on the menu icon it does not open. 15618