Windows 10: Menu bar not working again

Discus and support Menu bar not working again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Welcome. A weeks ago I have the problem because the menu bar was not working after I have done some system updates on Windows 10. I tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by test123, Sep 8, 2015.

1. test123 Win User

Menu bar not working again

Welcome.

A weeks ago I have the problem because the menu bar was not working after I have done some system updates on Windows 10. I tried many solutions and only one worked, I created a new user and it worked there until today.

I have done a new update and it does not work again.

:)

test123, Sep 8, 2015

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Start Menu not working, Search bar not working, Cortana & App Store gone

Hi Joesphur,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

Glad to know that you were able to find the resolution for your issue.

I appreciate your efforts towards resolving the issue.

Please feel free to reply, in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

Menu bar not working again

1. Menu bar not working again - Similar Threads - Menu bar working

2. Cortana/start menu/task bar not working

in Cortana
    Cortana/start menu/task bar not working: Cortana or the searchui process are not in my task manager, so I ran a sfc /scannow. I have no idea how to tell what it's saying in the log, but I can see it found some corrupted files. How to I attach the cbs.log on here?...
  3. Cortana/start menu/task bar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/start menu/task bar not working: Cortana or the searchui process are not in my task manager, so I ran a sfc /scannow. I have no idea how to tell what it's saying in the log, but I can see it found some corrupted files. I was going to attach it but the size limit is 2mb, and my log is 8mb. What should I do?...
  4. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  5. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  6. Windows start menu not working and no task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start menu not working and no task bar: i turn on my laptop Windows 10 it does not ask me to sign in the desktop comes up with nothing on the task bar except for speaker Internet etc no browser option if I click on anything it does not work also the Windows sta button or cortana does not work if I click on it. I...
  7. Start menu button and task bar not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu button and task bar not working: Start menu won't function and all pinned apps have disappeared from task bar. On my task manager it shows 99 Windows processes operating but no IE or Windows icon on task manager. I was shopping on Amazon after an update yesterday when I believe I encountered malware. Help...
  8. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: On previous Windows the menu bar was available. Now on W10 it's gone so how do I go from Edge to print anything. Thanks 32811
  9. Menu bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar.: Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you. 84739
  10. Menu bar not working after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar not working after update: The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today. It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I rebooted the system when I click on the menu icon it does not open. 15618