Windows 10: Menu bar.

Discus and support Menu bar. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you. 84739 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ron815, May 17, 2017.

1. ron815 Win User

Menu bar.

Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you.

:)

ron815, May 17, 2017

2. Command bar and menu bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

In order to help you better, please provide the information:

Where exactly you want to use in Windows 10? Are you referring use Command bar and menu bar in Internet Explorer or Windows File Explorer?

If you want to access Command bar in Windows 10. Then it is redesigned as ribbon in File Explorer. You will be able access Command bar in home tab in menu bar of the File Explorer.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 17, 2017
  3. Command bar and menu bar

Where are the Tools and Internet Options? I'm having a problem because of this Windows 10 update. Why isn't everything available in this version. I need to get in there and I can't find a way.

How do I get to the Internet Options? I'm very frustrated with this so-called upgrade. It's inconvenient!

TheresaWarren, May 17, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Menu bar.

There's many installed programs that use a Menu Bar. Most times one has to adjust their Display properties, I prefer a resolution of 1440x900 Pixels and a 125% view of text and icons, these settings apply Globally. Right-click the desktop and choose Display Settings and also right-click the desktop and choose Personalize for more settings.

Berton, May 17, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 17, 2017
  6. ron815 Win User
    Thank you both for your help.

ron815, May 17, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, May 18, 2017
  8. ron815 Win User

Menu bar.

I found the problem. I didn't give y'all all the info. I recently went to Firefox 64 bit instead of the 32 bit. The 64 fonts on the menu bar were set on a small font. Ordinarily, y'alls suggestions would have applied. I set the fonts to default and now it's bigger. Thanks again for your suggestions.

ron815, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Menu bar.

1. Menu bar. - Similar Threads - Menu bar

2. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  3. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  4. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing context menu on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  6. Missing context menu on search bar

Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  7. How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...: Hi,I had recently bought new laptop for my studies and when I had restarted my laptop setting wont pop even my menu and search button won't work if I click into it. I had tried resetting windows explorer and still won't. I also pressing Windows key + R then typing at the...
  8. How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...

How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...: Hi,I had recently bought new laptop for my studies and when I had restarted my laptop setting wont pop even my menu and search button won't work if I click into it. I had tried resetting windows explorer and still won't. I also pressing Windows key + R then typing at the...
  9. How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?: I've been using this minimalist file explorer of Windows 11 for months. Isn't there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blank-file-explorer-menu-bar-on/9437ec75-281d-4ede-9eab-be2e56ecdb5d
  10. How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?

How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?: I've been using this minimalist file explorer of Windows 11 for months. Isn't there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blank-file-explorer-menu-bar-on/9437ec75-281d-4ede-9eab-be2e56ecdb5d