Windows 10: Menu option on restart, how can I "continue" automatically?

Discus and support Menu option on restart, how can I "continue" automatically? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, How can I skip the Windows 10 menu that appears on restart, e.g. choose "continue to Windows" as a default, as was possible on Win 7 black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sammuell, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Sammuell Win User

Menu option on restart, how can I "continue" automatically?

Hi,

How can I skip the Windows 10 menu that appears on restart, e.g. choose "continue to Windows" as a default, as was possible on Win 7 black screens?

I realize that if I reboot with ctrl-alt-del the blue menu does not appear, but I need the computer to fully restart after a system crash, especially when remote access is required.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks

:)

Sammuell, Oct 25, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Oct 25, 2016
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Oct 25, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

A reboot is a reboot. When you click on the Shutdown/Sleep/Restart button in Start, it should give you the option, unless you have made changes to it or using a third party utility to change the behavior of the start/all programs.

bro67, Oct 25, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    Hi, do you mean the boot menu? That's not enabled by default. However, if you have it enabled, Winaero's tweak tool gives you an easy way to disable it.

Menu option on restart, how can I "continue" automatically? [​IMG]

A different option also allows you to disable the lock screen. I assume that means after a restart too.

dalchina, Oct 25, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    @Sammuell, welcome to the forums! *Smile

Open an elevated Command Prompt,
    type: bcdedit /timeout 0 and press Enter,
    Reboot

If you need to access that menu at any time, hold Shift + Restart.

Edwin, Oct 25, 2016
  7. Sammuell Win User
    Thanks, I'll try Winaero.

Sammuell, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Menu option on restart, how can I "continue" automatically? - Similar Threads - Menu option restart

2. How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?: Hello I recently joined the IT department as a technician, I have laptops HP ProBook 455 G7 that automatically restart during use and close all applications. I use Windows 11 Pro version 22H2.I've even disabled automatic restart on system error in settings but it still hasn't...
  3. How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?: Hello I recently joined the IT department as a technician, I have laptops HP ProBook 455 G7 that automatically restart during use and close all applications. I use Windows 11 Pro version 22H2.I've even disabled automatic restart on system error in settings but it still hasn't...
  4. How can I stop the automatic installation of language pack options

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop the automatic installation of language pack options: Situation For various reasons, we use a third-party patch management tool to install patches. We look forward to the future of peer-to-peer Windows updates. Recently we enabled UAC to increase security. But now all users with local administrator rights get a UAC popup when...
  5. Computer is continuously restarting after updating windows. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is continuously restarting after updating windows. How can I fix this?: I decided to update windows as I just got my new laptop. After the updates were installed it said that it needed to be retracted. So I restarted and since then it been restarting continuously. How can I fix this problem? submitted by /u/boardmangetspaid0 [link] [comments]...
  6. How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?: Hi there, I am wandering whether it is possible to have the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option on the Taskbar itself or at least, how it used to be, in the drop-down menu that appears when you right-click on the taskbar. Some of the programs I constantly use require me...
  7. letter "i" continuously typed automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    letter "i" continuously typed automatically: Hi, Am using HP 15-f039 wm and facing an issue of key "i" continuously typed automatically and not able to stop it. Contacted Microsft support and asked me to follow the below step. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows...
  8. how do you disable restart automatic repair option ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do you disable restart automatic repair option ?: I tried the bcedit option only to get the following result Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.137] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>bcedit /set recoveryenabled NO 'bcedit' is not recognized as an internal or external command,...
  9. Can I Stop automatic updating/restarting?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Stop automatic updating/restarting?: I am having issues when the pc is turned on/booted, it gets stuck before windows loads. Sometimes it gets stuck showing "i-obit defrag" at startup. I have uninstalled the i-obit software; but, this defrag at startup is still active. Because of this, it takes me multiple tries...
  10. "Choose an option" menu appears on clicking restart

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose an option" menu appears on clicking restart: Hi there, It used to be when I press the power button, followed by the restart option, my PC will immediately perform the restart action. However, not sure when it began, now when I click the power button, followed by the restart option, the "Choose an option" menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i restart windows cant continue