Windows 10: menu selected items (blue?)

Discus and support menu selected items (blue?) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So.. is it blue, by default? Not possible to change ? I hate this baby-blue color.... [img] 11638 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by igornaf, Aug 1, 2015.

1. igornaf Win User

menu selected items (blue?)

So.. is it blue, by default? Not possible to change ?
    I hate this baby-blue color....

menu selected items (blue?) [​IMG]

:)

igornaf, Aug 1, 2015
  2. uimam1970 Win User

multiple selection on nokia x6

does anybody know how to select multiple items (sms, files, ..) in a easy way?

at first I have to select one item and after touching the second item I got a pop up menu with a selection sub menu. but it is really user unfriendly to touch the screen 4 times in order to select an item.

any idea how to select in a better way?

thanks for ur help in advance,

Usama

uimam1970, Aug 1, 2015
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to delete old messages and calls

Press and hold on the item you wish to delete, then select delete from the popup menu which will appear. If you wish to delete more than one at a time, you can tap to the left of the first item and a selection box will appear next to all items, select
    the ones you want to delete, then again long-press on any item and select delete from the popup menu - or tap on the bin icon which should appear at the bottom of the screen.

93tid, Aug 1, 2015
  4. menu selected items (blue?)

blue bar in windows 10???? *Huh

remostalin, Aug 1, 2015
  5. light gray !

remostalin, Aug 1, 2015
  6. igornaf Win User
    Well.. Maybe a stupid question but.. why is mine blue??

igornaf, Aug 1, 2015
  7. oh sorry u opened notepad !! *Biggrin mine same blue !! no way to change that colour !!

remostalin, Aug 1, 2015
  8. igornaf Win User

I'm kinda disappointed with W10.
    The whole "design" changes are so superficial. We can't change colors/themes the way we like.

igornaf, Aug 1, 2015
  9. win 7,8 themes are have same blue bars !!!

remostalin, Aug 1, 2015
  10. igornaf Win User
    yes, but I thought W10 would be sooo diferent. BUt somethings never change.. Microsoft always forcing us to use their stupid colors.

igornaf, Aug 1, 2015
  11. ha ha *Biggrin cool *Wink

remostalin, Aug 1, 2015
  12. Hella666 Win User
    No, not so strong. On my other computer where I still have Win 7, dark gray theme, dark green selected items, hovered items in Notepad look almost colorless,

Total Commander with my colors on Win 7 looks so:

After upgrading to W10 on one of computers, it turned into this:

So, W10 has a degraded customization of appearance compared to W7. Let alone, W10 doesn't give a full spectre to choose our colors from, while previous versions of Windows had it. *Sick

Hella666, Jul 21, 2016
  13. Hella666 Win User

BTW my green selected items were transferred from W7 and I didn't choose them anywhere in W10, so it looks in Notepad:

I
    If it was transferred, I wonder where it is in W10, it must be somewhere? Not in Personalization.

Hella666, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. menu selected items (blue?) - Similar Threads - menu selected items

2. Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu: I just switched to Windows and am trying to learn and optimise my workflow. Something I am dearly missing is the ability to quickly select a menu item from the right click context menu, by right clicking and holding on an item, moving the cursor to the menu item, and...
  3. Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu: I just switched to Windows and am trying to learn and optimise my workflow. Something I am dearly missing is the ability to quickly select a menu item from the right click context menu, by right clicking and holding on an item, moving the cursor to the menu item, and...
  4. " these item you selected is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " these item you selected is unavailable": The computer was reimage but when trying to access Configuration Manager. A message pop up saying "The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you want to remove it fron the list."...
  5. " these item you selected is unavailable"

" these item you selected is unavailable": The computer was reimage but when trying to access Configuration Manager. A message pop up saying "The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you want to remove it fron the list."...
  6. " these item you selected is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click: Hi, We have a SharePoint 2013 site and an item list where the list used to show a Menu called "Manage Selection" with default menu items when user right clicks on a list item or click on 3 dots ellipsis, But somehow it is not showing up now in the default menu items. How do I...
  8. How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click

How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click: Hi, We have a SharePoint 2013 site and an item list where the list used to show a Menu called "Manage Selection" with default menu items when user right clicks on a list item or click on 3 dots ellipsis, But somehow it is not showing up now in the default menu items. How do I...
  9. Menu Items Blank

Menu Items Blank: I am experiencing a very strange phenomenon with my PC. On booting into Windows 10 if I select the hidden icon menu in my task bar the menu opens but the icons are not visible. Also any menu item I open is transparent and blank as an example on closing Adobe Lightroom you...
  10. Hide selected items - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide selected items - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide selected items - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Hide selected items to Context Menu in Windows 10 Hidden files, folders, and drives do not show by default in Windows. Windows protected system files (ex: desktop.ini files) are hidden by...