Windows 10: Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers

Discus and support Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently running Firefox (61.0.2) and Vivaldi (Latest Release). Each has accumulated a large number of bookmarks. How could I join all of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bowlsys, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Bowlsys Win User

Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers

Hi,
    I am currently running Firefox (61.0.2) and Vivaldi (Latest Release). Each has accumulated a large number of bookmarks. How could I join all of these bookmarks into 1 file and import them to each browser without getting numerous duplicates?

Many Thanks

Vivaldi

:)

Bowlsys, Aug 20, 2018

2. merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

Hello I install yesterday xmark for IE and I merge bookmarks from both browsers :firefox-explorer.can I restore originalbookmarks of explorer?also I work to a second pc with win 10.some how appears and in IE 11 some bookmarks that I try to delete but after restart appears again.i try to delete with right clik or delete the folder of favouritew in my pc but every time reappears.any suggestion?

vasilisnik, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Unpinning web browser bookmarks from Apps section, deleting web browser bookmarks.

How do I delete a bookmark that I "pinned" to my apps section. How do I remove bookmarks I no longer want from the web browser header? Thank you!

LorenRachelle, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers

Edge: Bookmark import -- no outside browsers recognized

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on your information you need to select right option to import favorites form a different browser. Try the below steps to import favorites from firebox.

Step 1.

• Open Firefox and press Ctrl + Shift + B together, now click on
      Import and backup.

• Select Exports Bookmarks to HTML and
      save
      the favorite to a folder.
    Step 2.

• Open internet explorer and press Alt + Z.

• Select Import and export now click on Import from a file.

• Click on Next and select Favorites.

• Now browse for the file where you have save Firefox favorites and click on the bookmark and click open and click
      Next, now import the bookmark.

• Once you are done importing favorites in internet explorer, you can import it on Microsoft edge.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers

1. Merging Bookmarks from 2 Browsers - Similar Threads - Merging Bookmarks Browsers

2. Merge space from 2 different disks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merge space from 2 different disks.: My Windows C Drive is filling up. I have an external drive with about 4TB on it. I want to either be able to add the 4TB to my C Drive or try to copy everything from the C Drive and put it on the external disk. How can I do this?...
  3. Merge space from 2 different disks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge space from 2 different disks.: My Windows C Drive is filling up. I have an external drive with about 4TB on it. I want to either be able to add the 4TB to my C Drive or try to copy everything from the C Drive and put it on the external disk. How can I do this?...
  4. Merge space from 2 different disks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync)

Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync): So i had to send 2 of my PC parts for RMA and ive been back on my older PC for a while and added some bookmarks to chrome i'd like to keep and add to my newer PC when i can get back on it. From what i know Chrome only allows exporting all bookmarks which is not really a...
  6. browser Bookmarks on Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser Bookmarks on Win10 PC: How can I transfer my bookmarks from one laptop to another when the laptops are not on the same network? Both are running Windows 10 and Google Chrome. John...
  7. Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?

Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?: I created a second Firefox profile as an experiment. I created new bookmarks, forgetting that bookmarks only go into the current profile. Is there a way that I can merge the two sets of bookmarks, or to somehow copy individual bookmarks or folders of bookmarks between the two...
  8. Importing favourites from a bookmark html file into Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Importing favourites from a bookmark html file into Edge browser: Hi, I would like to know the most reliable method to import Bookmarks/favourites saved on a USB stick in HTML file format into the Edge browser. I asked a similar question ages ago and importing with Edge was buggy so I'm wondering if the process works any better now? I...
  9. merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

in Browsers and Email
    merge bookmarks firefox IE 10: Hello I install yesterday xmark for IE and I merge bookmarks from both browsers :firefox-explorer.can I restore originalbookmarks of explorer?also I work to a second pc with win 10.some how appears and in IE 11 some bookmarks that I try to delete but after restart appears...
  10. Bookmarks across browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks across browsers: There are a number of ways to sync bookmarks across browsers (such as between IE, Chrome and Firefox), most of which are done using online facilities. There is a desktop program called Transmute which works locally but does have 2 issues 1. It cannot handle bookmarks of...