Windows 10: Mesed up registry.

Discus and support Mesed up registry. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone do me a favour? Open Regedit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services. Write me default value for "Start" for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maljenicos, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Mesed up registry.

Can someone do me a favour?

Open Regedit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services.

Write me default value for "Start" for PimIndexMaintenanceSvc, PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_285cf, PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_2b766 and PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_31627.

Please and thank you. *Smile

:)

maljenicos, Mar 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 mesing up with DNS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community

We understand your concern and will surely assist you

I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Network adapter

1. On the search box type “ Device Manager”

2. On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it

3. Right on the “ adapter” option and click “Uninstall’

4. Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Method 2:Flush DNS
    Type command prompt in search box
    A black dialog box will open
    When the command prompt opens type the following. ENTER after each new line.
    -ipconfig /flushdns
    -ipconfig /release

-ipconfig /renew

Hope this helps, kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Niteshkumar1709, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Dman1985 Win User
    Windows 10 mesing up with DNS

I just moved to windows 10. I initially had problems connecting to the internet by wifi, but restarted my computer and it resolved.

Now I have the same problems: Various errors as noted above. I can intermittently connect to the internet, but I have to refresh the page several times. The internet seems to run slower. I have tried different browsers Edge, Firefox, Chrome with similar
    slow connection and intermittent/various errors in connecting to websites. No other computers in our home have these issues.

I will try the solutions offered and see what happens.

Dman1985, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Mesed up registry.

Here is one of the values you asked for:
    PrimIndexMaintenanceSvc Name: Start Type: REG_DWORD Data: 0x00000003 (3)

I don't have the other Prim.... keys on my computer.
    I have a "PrimIndexMaintenanceSVC_52264" which has the same "Start" data value as listed above.

CountryBumkin, Mar 7, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    That service is supposed to create the key. Follow these instructions to restore that corrupted service. How to Extract Files from Windows Installation Media

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Mesed up registry.

1. Mesed up registry. - Similar Threads - Mesed registry

2. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Customization
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  3. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  4. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  6. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  7. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing userpath in Registry Editor: Getting a new PC and transferring things over was a mess and my Desktop was placed in onedrive. I had to change it, alongside my Pictures, Documents, and Downloads to the correct path C:/Users/Username/ from %USERPROFILE%. I was suspicious when I did this that any pathways to...
  9. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing userpath in Registry Editor: Getting a new PC and transferring things over was a mess and my Desktop was placed in onedrive. I had to change it, alongside my Pictures, Documents, and Downloads to the correct path C:/Users/Username/ from %USERPROFILE%. I was suspicious when I did this that any pathways to...
  10. Hace 2 meses que no puedo solucionar el error 1170000 en el juego Microsoft Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hace 2 meses que no puedo solucionar el error 1170000 en el juego Microsoft Solitaire...: ¿Cómo puedo solucionar el error 1170000 en Microsoft Solitaire Collection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hace-2-meses-que-no-puedo-solucionar-el-error/bed19563-a76c-412e-aca7-22319b3b142d