Windows 10: Messages App (Skype) login failed

Discus and support Messages App (Skype) login failed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to all the forum, which I follow for a long time. I decided to sign up for help on a problem I can not solve. I always used the Skype app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ethan, Apr 20, 2016.

1. ethan Win User

Messages App (Skype) login failed

Hello to all the forum, which I follow for a long time. I decided to sign up for help on a problem I can not solve.
    I always used the Skype app without any problem. Messages few days ago suddenly stopped working. I tried many solutions proposed here, including resetting the cache and re-register the apps with Powershell, have not worked. Now you open Messages, Skype configuration> "a moment ..." (circle of dots that run)> Oops! Skype is currently not available. Please try again later. If the problem persists, find a solution by the error code [0xA2000008].
    I tried using this code without finding any new solution. Do you have any idea? Thank you.

:)

ethan, Apr 20, 2016

2. messenger

Link your Skype acount with your Microsoft account.

Install the Skype app to your phone

Be sure to log into Skype with your Microsoft Login & password

You can then message both your Skype and Messenger contacts through the Skype app

Julie fka profjulie, Apr 20, 2016
  3. Skype Passwords

When attempting to login to the Skype App (OSX) , and failing because the password is incorrect, Skype provides a link to re-set the password.

Be careful, because the password you are re-setting is your Microsoft Live password, and not your Skype password.

(Some people use Microsoft Live Accounts, others use Skype Passwords).

If you are using Skype with a Skype password then do not follow the link offered by Skype, instead log into the Skype Web site, and change the password there.

Hope this helps someone.

PeterAlderson, Apr 20, 2016
Thema:

Messages App (Skype) login failed

1. Messages App (Skype) login failed - Similar Threads - Messages App Skype

2. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  3. skype app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    skype app: El software de compra de una computadora portátil, con 10 años y me envía un mensaje de error de inicio de skype. Si no tengo la aplicación supongo que es un virus, pero mi antivirus no me indica la existencia de algún virus. ¿Cuál es el problema? Atentamente Pedro...
  4. Skype related error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype related error message: [img] This window pops up when my system reboots and at other times too - it's not clear what triggers it. I've Googled the message and there are a few postings about it, but none of the suggested solutions fix the problem. I've tried deleting Skype and reinstalling it -...
  5. Skype related error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype related error message: [img] This window pops up when my system reboots and at other times too - it's not clear what triggers it. I've Googled the message and there are a few postings about it, but none of the suggested solutions fix the problem. I've tried deleting Skype and reinstalling it -...
  6. Updates made to messaging in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Updates made to messaging in Skype: We've been hard at work updating messaging in Skype based on your feedback, we hope you enjoy these changes! To see these updates, be sure to download the latest Skype build at https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/ Within Messaging Settings, you can now: Manage whether...
  7. Skype no new message alert !!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype no new message alert !!: Dear Sir/Madam, I have updated the skype version to SKYPE 12.1815.210.0. However, after using this new version, I have found that there is NO new message alert that's why always too late to read the new messages come ( Not user friendly !! ). I have took some time to look...
  8. Can't login on Skype

Can't login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569
  9. Cat login on Skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Cat login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569
  10. skype app

skype app: I uninstalled all the MS games that show up as tiles....and in my haste I uninstalled the Skype app. Now I'm trying to get it back from the MS store but it wont let me. I search for the skype app, find it, click on it, then click the get tab and it flashes saying working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xa2000008