Windows 10: Messages

Discus and support Messages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a conversation with somebody trying to fix my BSOD but I lost the conversation. Is there any way to get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaZu_X, Sep 19, 2021.

1. KaZu_X Win User

I had a conversation with somebody trying to fix my BSOD but I lost the conversation. Is there any way to get it back?

:)

KaZu_X, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 19, 2021
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Messages

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?: I keep getting this error message when I try to run Java programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-error-message-mean-and-what-do-i/aaefdb46-a73f-47f5-ad55-622ad24b3ecf
  3. What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?: I keep getting this error message when I try to run Java programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-error-message-mean-and-what-do-i/aaefdb46-a73f-47f5-ad55-622ad24b3ecf
  4. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No verification email message for new account alias email.: I have lost access to my primary alias email address which I use to sign in to my Microsoft account. I can still use it to sign in but prefer to change it to a new email address. I have added this new email address to my account aliases but need to verify it. When I press the...
  5. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No verification email message for new account alias email.: I have lost access to my primary alias email address which I use to sign in to my Microsoft account. I can still use it to sign in but prefer to change it to a new email address. I have added this new email address to my account aliases but need to verify it. When I press the...
  6. No verification email message for new account alias email.

7. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop up comed out "your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. We are collecting some information." PC restarted again that...
  8. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop up comed out "your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. We are collecting some information." PC restarted again that...
  9. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

10. "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...

"Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...: All of a sudden, my Windows 10 desktop computer no longer wants to connect to the wifi router. All other devices phone, tablet, Windows 10 laptop, MacBook in the house have no issues connecting. I've rebooted desktop a couple times, and restarted the router a couple times....