Windows 10: Messed up playback

Discus and support Messed up playback in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After pressing windows+alt+G i get a notification that xbox recorded the clip. So when i go to my captures in my files too see the video its just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tyler Hunt_18, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Tyler Hunt_18 Win User

Messed up playback

After pressing windows+alt+G i get a notification that xbox recorded the clip. So when i go to my captures in my files too see the video its just a black screen with only audio. How do I fix this?

:)

Tyler Hunt_18, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Sangeeta Sarkar Win User

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    All Video playback choppy

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Wrathier Win User

Messed up playback

What HTPC software for BR playback?

If you want the playback to be in 3D I can suggest Cyperlink Power DVD. That is great for it.

Wrathier, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Messed up playback

1. Messed up playback - Similar Threads - Messed playback

2. why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple: updates mess up my machine i want apple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-your-updates-mess-up-my-machine-its-bad-i/f1be7c28-733f-4b3d-bcb9-564b7e5250e5
  3. I messed up my ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I messed up my ethernet: When i came home from school i noticed that my internet is displaying yellow notification(i am using windows 10) i know that it is something not good and i need finish something in school and i badly need my internet...(i didnt know that my isp is working on something so...
  4. My wife renewed here Microsoft Window 10 software and messed up the password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife renewed here Microsoft Window 10 software and messed up the password.: The notification mail from microsoft stated, " If this was you, you can safely ignore this email. Your security info will be replaced with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** when the 30-day waiting period is up. Anyway of fixing this sooner??...
  5. I do not want all this messing around - its doing my head in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I do not want all this messing around - its doing my head in: I just need to reinstall my printer since your system has now without necessity and without my permission disengaged it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-do-not-want-all-this-messing-around-its-doing-my/d8d44877-087c-46db-a8ff-62b2d07378ee
  6. Restarting computer since updates messes with second monitor

Restarting computer since updates messes with second monitor: So starting September 6th when I did the update KB4346783 any time I have to restart my computer I lose display on my second monitor. Now the monitor is still on and acting like its here, but is just black. I have to go and uninstall my graphics driver to make it display...
  7. Windows 10 update messed up my laptop

Windows 10 update messed up my laptop: A few days ago while logging off I clicked on update and shutdown. The following morning on booting up, it brought up a blue box asking me to select privacy settings which i did. However, it kept telling me to try again. This went on until i was advised to boot up on safe...
  8. Messed up system after macrium restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Messed up system after macrium restore: I restored a macrium image but system is not what it shoud be, I have the "restore" partition (win 8.1) mapped as "D" drive and what used to be "D" drive is now "F". Any Idea? is it possible to fix this? Thanks! [img] 117955
  9. Latest Windows 10 Update temporarily locked me out of Publisher documents and messed up my...

Latest Windows 10 Update temporarily locked me out of Publisher documents and messed up my...: I just go the latest update from Windows 10 and when watching videos now, hitting the increase volume and decrease volume buttons toggles the browser in and out of full screen mode but has no effect on the sound. In addition, I had to completely recreate an entire brochure...
  10. Updates are messing up my cp

Updates are messing up my cp: It start with the KB4343909 (OS Build 17124.228) that went out in August 14th. I notice when I would watch a video or live stream, they began to lag badly. Several times I gotten help with microsoft support but they literally did nothing. For the past weeks I just been...