Windows 10: Messed up playback

Discus and support Messed up playback in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After pressing windows+alt+G i get a notification that xbox recorded the clip. So when i go to my captures in my files too see the video its just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tyler Hunt_18, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Messed up playback

After pressing windows+alt+G i get a notification that xbox recorded the clip. So when i go to my captures in my files too see the video its just a black screen with only audio. How do I fix this?

:)

Tyler Hunt_18, Jul 11, 2018

2. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    All Video playback choppy

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Wrathier Win User

Messed up playback

What HTPC software for BR playback?

If you want the playback to be in 3D I can suggest Cyperlink Power DVD. That is great for it.

Wrathier, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Messed up playback

1. Messed up playback - Similar Threads - Messed playback

2. My sound settings are a mess! - Windows 10 Pro (1809) 64-bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sound settings are a mess! - Windows 10 Pro (1809) 64-bit: My sound settings have messed up on Windows. This is driving me insane, as I can't figure out how to fix it. Long story short, I was trying to set up my Samsung Galaxy Buds through Bluetooth on my PC (which I couldn't even do because it keeps switching back to my speakers...
  3. Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need...: I just downloaded and installed the latest Windows update and after the laptop restarted , I lost my activation. It say windows is not activated. Troubleshooting doesn't work as well. This is the error that shows up https://imgur.com/gallery/jmH7UTv I have faced this error...
  4. "Undo that" making a mess of things--getting rid of older typing--not the thing I just did

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Undo that" making a mess of things--getting rid of older typing--not the thing I just did: I am on a new Dell laptop, Windows 10, and trying to use the Speech Recognition tool--which I've used fine on other computers. But every time I try to "undo that," to delete the last crop of words it typed for me, rather than undoing the last words it typed, it undoes what I...
  5. My battery is messed up

My battery is messed up: My battery isn't showing on the taskbar even though I have it enabled, and disabling and re-enabling it does nothing. Also when I look at my battery status it says its at 75% and charging, the taskbar setting says 61% and my computer isn't even plugged in either. Does anyone...
  6. screen color messed issue on windows 10

screen color messed issue on windows 10: [IMG] frequently in two three days this type of screen comes up with different colors and my pc also hang while this type of flickering occur and also i have no dedicated gpu and processor is i5 8400...
  7. Start Menu messed up

Start Menu messed up: I have a laptop with many different IDs on. I log onto each ID for different work. The problem is that on some IDs the Start Menu has messed up. I get rid of all icons and add about 3 or 4 select icons to my start menu. NOW: I get what looks like the default start menu...
  8. my keyboard is messed up

my keyboard is messed up: my kid managed to somehow mess up my laptops keyboard. the problem was that when i pressed c it would type in c/, d would d; and etc, now these are all fine exept of e and caps lock shift. /to type e i used copy and paste/ i tried turning the numlk off and it fixed most exept...
  9. I messed up a clean boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I messed up a clean boot: Something was wrong with my computer so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and accidentally disabled all programs and restarted the computer so now my computer wont let me login. It keeps saying my passwords incorrect and there is no internet connection. I did...
  10. My playback devices is messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My playback devices is messed up: When I try to plug anything into the Audio Jack, nothing changes in Playback Devices, I've tried a lot of different things, I've updated Audio Drivers, I've enabled Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices, and checked to see if Windows 10 needs an update, which it...