Windows 10: MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

Discus and support MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarilynFraser, Aug 12, 2018.

1. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on.

:)

MarilynFraser, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

With the ability to add more people seamlessly to your calls, you can continue your conversation in the moment, just like if you were together in real life. Never again worry about skipping a beat when sharing your BFF’s spontaneous karaoke performance on Messenger. Sharing moments like these is now a few quick taps away.

The ability to add more people to an in-progress video chat or voice call is available now on Android and iOS around the world. Make sure you download the latest version of Messenger to try it out. We hope you enjoy this handy feature and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Sarah Morris,
    Product Manager, Messenger

Source: We just made it easier to add more friends and family to your Messenger audio and video chats | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 12, 2018
  3. video chat

I was able to video chat on messenger 2 days ago without a problem, now when I click on VIDEO Chat , I get this message " Microphone Permissions"... In your device setting, make sure Messenger is allowed to use yor microphone. I never had to do this before..
    any suggestion ? my video am is plug and plug.. no software needed with windows 10, it has a built-in mic. as I said it was working fine a couple days ago (make and recieve video chat)

RAMNARACESOOKLAL56, Aug 12, 2018
  4. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

FB messenger video chat problem

facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore.

I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?

AliceKenyon, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

1. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT - Similar Threads - MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

2. Messenger video viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Messenger video viruses: Do the virus links within messenger remain 'live' ,or are they a one off link. I want to remove the person/ message, but don't want to start it off again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/messenger-video-viruses/48c3f5a5-063a-4852-9f5e-b6e8c18bf15f
  3. videos in messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos in messenger: [ATTACH]I use firefox and it updated today and now it will not play any videos sent through messenger, but aslso when you go to download the video it shows as a HTML, anyone have a solution please, have cleared cach, did a pc restart and even reset firefox nothing has helped....
  4. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  5. Messenger video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Messenger video: When I tap on a video, in the messenger app, it doesn't play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video/ecfda0e0-eeb9-4a59-82aa-38fee9667739"
  6. messenger video calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    messenger video calls: How do Imake video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-calls/acbdb45f-e750-4eee-8a7a-9fe04e80c72e
  7. messenger video chat reads" failed call"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    messenger video chat reads" failed call": so can you tell me what I turn off. I'm tired. I'll try back tomorrow ***Moved from Audio and video playback / Windows 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-chat-reads-failed-call/c97203ce-e58e-4b08-b1de-c646b740af08"
  8. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  9. FB messenger video chat problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  10. Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

in Windows 10 News
    Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats: Let’s say you’re chatting with your mom on a video call in Messenger to wish her happy birthday, and you want to add your sister and brother in to join the fun — we just made it super easy. We’re excited to share a small new feature that will hopefully have a big impact to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. messenger video audio crashing windows 10

2. old paltalk messgenger in my window now