Windows 10: Metro app (game) performance

Discus and support Metro app (game) performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have found little to no discussion on this matter. Games barely seem to work on Win10, app store games that is. For example, GT Racing 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jiSh, Apr 13, 2015.

1. jiSh Win User

Metro app (game) performance

Hi

I have found little to no discussion on this matter. Games barely seem to work on Win10, app store games that is.

For example, GT Racing 2 loads 50%ish and exits. Farmville 2:CE loads only to a black screen after the Zygna logo, doesnt make it to the start screen.

I have hammered out most other issues with Windows 10 on my lappy, would love to get that fixed.

I made sure to turn off antialiasing in my intel gfx panel (i have no dedicated gpu) and have run the poweshell stuff to fix apps many times.

Thanks

:)

2. Getting windows 7 games back

The windows 10 metro apps for app games are terrible how can we get the games from windows 7?

Lawrence Ott, Apr 13, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Xbox Companion app on ios

So? This app is targeted at Halo fans. Not all Halo fans have Windows Phones. The is going to be styled with Metro and feel best on WP7, just like the My Xbox Live app is styled with Metro and feels a little like WP7's Games Hub with a lot less functionality.

Entegy, Apr 13, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Fill out your System Specs so we can see what you're working with... also, what build? What driver?

Mystere, Apr 13, 2015
  5. It's not only the game apps, there are issues with many of the other apps. Hopefully will be sorted with stable drives by release.

fracking4oil, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Metro app (game) performance - Similar Threads - Metro app game

2. Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1: Metro apps on Windows 22621.1 when in use with bluetooth headphones are crashing usb controler and windows. You can not use some functions of modern part of windows, does not respond to clicking on audio tray icon and can not even restart windows without hard reset. Tested on...
  3. Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1: Metro apps on Windows 22621.1 when in use with bluetooth headphones are crashing usb controler and windows. You can not use some functions of modern part of windows, does not respond to clicking on audio tray icon and can not even restart windows without hard reset. Tested on...
  4. Metro Apps not installed

Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  5. Saved Games Metro Exodus

Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game with equal Progress in my game? I can not find the folder....
  6. Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps

Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps: Greetings! A long lasting issue that is preventing me from using the Edge Browser is my love for my Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse which requires the Logitech Gaming Software for Profile switching functionality. Unlike the Logitech Options Software, being mainly...
  7. All metro apps crash.

All metro apps crash.: This is a problem I have been having for a few days now. Upon launching any metro app, it crashes. Attached is a picture with the diagnosis of the problem. Any way to fix that?? [img] Thank for any help!!! 4922
  8. Way to uninstall Metro apps?

Way to uninstall Metro apps?: Is there some compilation batch file or something someone has made to uninstall every non-built in/"required" Metro app from Windows 10? Metro apps are not listed in add/remove programs which makes it difficult to find out which ones I can remove. Is there some other...
  9. Metro Apps Problem

Metro Apps Problem: I don't have Metro (Modern) Apps (Fresh Install). How do i get it? 35052
  10. Metro Apps after 1511

Metro Apps after 1511: Hey guys, long time reader fist post tho. i considere myself computer "able"! but i have this stupid problem since upgrading to windows 10. upgrade went fine although when i wanted to register a new user, this new user start menu wont even open. tried many times and did many...