Windows 10: Metro APPS - Check your Internet Connection

Discus and support Metro APPS - Check your Internet Connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Metro APPS cannot connect to the Internet, however desktop apps can. Please advised thanks! I figured out it was just some apps; 0x80070422 So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ponyexpress, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Metro APPS - Check your Internet Connection

Metro APPS cannot connect to the Internet, however desktop apps can. Please advised thanks!

I figured out it was just some apps; 0x80070422

So I tried uninstalling it and I can't get it back now : ( : ( and I can't install any new apps either. : / what's going on!?

:)

ponyexpress, Jan 25, 2016

2. Metro apps don't connect to internet in windows 10?

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and ever since that, None of the metro apps have connected to the internet! All the desktop apps and software are connected to the internet, as I am posting this. But None of the metro apps do so! Store, XBox, weather..
    none of these apps..

Please help me with this is a disaster

Pranjal Rai, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Linney Win User
    Linney, Jan 25, 2016
  4. Metro APPS - Check your Internet Connection

I tried WSRESET now whenever I go to search in store the app closes, Other apps work now, I was able to get into the menu for installs in the store before crashing and they won't even install same as before only worst now,

=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=
    UPDATE: I just installed a desktop client of the app i was attempting to install. I don't need the store.

ponyexpress, Jan 28, 2016
Thema:

Metro APPS - Check your Internet Connection

1. Metro APPS - Check your Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Metro APPS Check

2. "Youre not connected to the internet"???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Youre not connected to the internet"???: The xbox app, companion app and game bar are not letting me sign in. When I go to sign it, the grey pop-out tab appears and just says "please wait..." after a while it will take me to something that says "join the community" with a green sign in button on it. I press that...
  3. "Youre not connected to the internet"???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Youre not connected to the internet"???: The xbox app, companion app and game bar are not letting me sign in. When I go to sign it, the grey pop-out tab appears and just says "please wait..." after a while it will take me to something that says "join the community" with a green sign in button on it. I press that...
  4. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  5. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  6. Checking your connection to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking your connection to Microsoft: I reinstalled windows 10 using a 21h1 on a dell inspiron. I get stuck in a loop after connecting to a network. I hit next after successfully connecting to a wireless network. The laptop then shows 'Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while.' It spins for...
  7. Checking your connection to Microsoft

Checking your connection to Microsoft: I reinstalled windows 10 using a 21h1 on a dell inspiron. I get stuck in a loop after connecting to a network. I hit next after successfully connecting to a wireless network. The laptop then shows 'Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while.' It spins for...
  8. Checking your connection to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Metro Apps not installed

Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  10. Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.: Hi everyone, I am having trouble connecting to my Microsoft account. When in settings an error message appears at the top of the screen which states; "There was a problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again." The issue is...