Windows 10: Metro Apps Problem

Discus and support Metro Apps Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have Metro (Modern) Apps (Fresh Install). How do i get it? 35052 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sandi1987, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Metro Apps Problem

I don't have Metro (Modern) Apps (Fresh Install). How do i get it?

:)

Sandi1987, Dec 24, 2015

2. Store And Most Metro Apps Stopped And Everything Is Named @(App Name)

The Windows Store Isn't Working. Most Metro Apps Stopped And Everything Is Named @(App Name)

I Accidentally Used Wsreset.exe Beause Of Another Problem Which is Solved. What Do I Do Now?

OP - Store And Most Metro Apps Stopped.

Slendersuperb, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Unable to open start menu or right click pinned items on taskbar.

Had the same problem.

Unable to open start menu, metro apps, cortana.

How to create a new user in windows 10 without settings metro app.

Powershell command to re-register apps also didn't work.

Refreshed my pc once. But didn't help.

restored pc to a previous restore point. But didn't help.

How to fix this problem.

Krishna Nand, Dec 24, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Metro Apps Problem

Hi, could you expand on that please?
    You've done a clean install, so presumably you can log in and get to a desktop display.
    Can you launch the start menu - left click on bottom left button? What happens?
    What happens if you press Win key + X?
    What happens if you press Win key + S?
    What happens if you press Win key + A?
    What happens if you double click on a jpg file?
    What happens if you press Win key + X, click command prompt, and enter 'start ms-photos:'? (Without '')

Please post screen shots to illustrate the problem you're experiencing. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 24, 2015
  5. Sandi1987 Win User
    I mean Apps like Pictures, Calculator... Windows works perfect.

Sandi1987, Dec 24, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Yes, I know what the universal apps are, but where is it that you are not seeing them?

Can you not launch them from the Win 10 start menu?
    Please explain what it is you can't do in a way we can help you. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Metro Apps Problem

1. Metro Apps Problem - Similar Threads - Metro Apps Problem

2. Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1: Metro apps on Windows 22621.1 when in use with bluetooth headphones are crashing usb controler and windows. You can not use some functions of modern part of windows, does not respond to clicking on audio tray icon and can not even restart windows without hard reset. Tested on...
  3. Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1: Metro apps on Windows 22621.1 when in use with bluetooth headphones are crashing usb controler and windows. You can not use some functions of modern part of windows, does not respond to clicking on audio tray icon and can not even restart windows without hard reset. Tested on...
  4. Metro Apps not installed

Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  5. WhatsApp and Trello apps go blurry - Metro problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WhatsApp and Trello apps go blurry - Metro problem?: Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer. My WhatsApp Desktop and Trello Desktop apps occasionally go all blurry after I defocus and refocus on them. The problem can be resolved by closing and re-opening the apps, but it's super annoying to have to...
  6. Metro app (game) performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro app (game) performance: Hi I have found little to no discussion on this matter. Games barely seem to work on Win10, app store games that is. For example, GT Racing 2 loads 50%ish and exits. Farmville 2:CE loads only to a black screen after the Zygna logo, doesnt make it to the start screen....
  7. Start and Metro Apps are not working

Start and Metro Apps are not working: Hello.. I recently installed Windows 10 Home using the iso. It was fine but after sometime, the start and metro apps had stopped working. I thought that re-install would do the trick. So I reformatted C: and installed Windows 10 again hoping it wouldn't come again. But now...
  8. All metro apps crash.

All metro apps crash.: This is a problem I have been having for a few days now. Upon launching any metro app, it crashes. Attached is a picture with the diagnosis of the problem. Any way to fix that?? [img] Thank for any help!!! 4922
  9. Way to uninstall Metro apps?

Way to uninstall Metro apps?: Is there some compilation batch file or something someone has made to uninstall every non-built in/"required" Metro app from Windows 10? Metro apps are not listed in add/remove programs which makes it difficult to find out which ones I can remove. Is there some other...
  10. Metro Apps after 1511

Metro Apps after 1511: Hey guys, long time reader fist post tho. i considere myself computer "able"! but i have this stupid problem since upgrading to windows 10. upgrade went fine although when i wanted to register a new user, this new user start menu wont even open. tried many times and did many...