Windows 10: metro onenote on win 10 sucks!

Discus and support metro onenote on win 10 sucks! in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; no more circle menu. how do you change pen thickness? 5328 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ksdixon, Apr 9, 2015.

1. ksdixon Win User

metro onenote on win 10 sucks!

no more circle menu. how do you change pen thickness?

:)

ksdixon, Apr 9, 2015
  2. Kaiseidon Win User

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

After installing windows 10 (my surface pro 3 was on windows 8), almost everything worked except metro Onenote. The desktop Onenote worked fine - however the metro Onenote refuses to work, showing an error dialog box "we are unable to sign you in". For me,
    the metro Onenote is my daily driver. Hence, I really hope there is a solution to this :/

Kaiseidon, Apr 9, 2015
  3. How to uninstall Windows 10 apps ?

This reply is useless. The Metro OneNote app is worthless if you have OneNote 2016. I continually have to help people change the default setting because the Metron version of OneNote accidentally gets set. There is absolutely no benefit to have the metro
    version of OneNote installed and has no impact on the Windows 10 usability.

So hogwash on the reply above.

MarkStrawn_FB, Apr 9, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Try using the real OneDrive.

Gary, Apr 9, 2015
  5. ksdixon Win User
    i meant onenote. dammit

ksdixon, Apr 9, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    One Note worked for me. although that was a few builds ago. I never tried it in 10049.

Gary, Apr 9, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Do you mean compared to the Metro OneNote in Windows 8? Or Compared to the full desktop version? The Metro version is a "lighter" version, just like Evernote for Metro is Lighter.

There's basically two pens, a "Thin" and "Medium". Medium is more like a highlighter.

Mystere, Apr 9, 2015
  8. ksdixon Win User

metro win8 onenote. the circle menu for changing pen thickess is now gone.

ksdixon, Apr 9, 2015
  9. adamf Win User
    give picture screen print some grammar explanation description also nice would be too difficult PERHAPS possibly

adamf, Apr 9, 2015
  10. ksdixon Win User
    what the ****? it is pretty self explantory if you have spent any time in the win8 metro app for onenote. the circular menu (radical menu i think it's called) changes pen thickness/color etc. Now in win10 tech preview the onenote metro app has been updated, but this circle menu is gone, so I don't know how to change the pen thickness in the current win10 tech preview onenote app.

metro onenote on win 10 sucks! [​IMG]

ksdixon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. metro onenote on win 10 sucks! - Similar Threads - metro onenote sucks

2. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  3. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  4. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks: Win 10 20h1 to 21h1 sucks, wifi icon error says globe No internet secured, I can still access the internet but it's really annoying, I've done all I can, reset wifi, change change internet registry, uninstall wifi, etc..but icon NOT WORKING. WTH with you microsoft? Developer...
  6. Win 10 app store sucks, why?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win 10 app store sucks, why?: More than half the apps I want, can't be found on the app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-app-store-sucks-why/bbbc9220-61b5-4e6d-b9de-f19e950bb2d4
  7. Invisibility of entry into folder search sucks in win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invisibility of entry into folder search sucks in win 10: Just want to say that whoever thought it was a good idea, to change the functionality of the seach box that searches folders, so that you can't see what you just typed in/ copy pasta-ed in the box is a dolt. Wastes a whole lot of time. submitted by /u/cya_cyco [link]...
  8. win 10 [ updates suck]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 10 [ updates suck]: are there future plans to fix these permissions problem in windows 10 ? I ask because I just received the replacement laptop for the one Windows !0 update shot right in the gut. Slowly but surely I lost permissions for personal files and it went down hill from there to...
  9. Is there a way to copy a Metro app from Win 10 to Win Server 2016?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to copy a Metro app from Win 10 to Win Server 2016?: I'm curious if there's a way to copy this PDF app that I have installed on my Windows 10 machine to Windows Server 2016 Essentials? [img] PS. I need a simple PDF viewer on this Server machine, but I don't want to install Adobe or some other third party Win32 software....
  10. Here's how to find location of Metro Apps in Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Here's how to find location of Metro Apps in Win 10: Hi there Some of you might want to put some metro apps as short cuts on the desktop without having to use tiles etc. You can also create LINKS and save these on a custom toolbar if you want. 1) run the following command : explorer.exe shell:AppsFolder 2) when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote sucks