Windows 10: Metro "Start" is having issues.

Discus and support Metro "Start" is having issues. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Apps aren't showing up. Restart does fix the issue but it always comes back. I do have dual monitors and they should be set up correctly so it isn't a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Taugs, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Taugs Win User

Metro "Start" is having issues.

Apps aren't showing up. Restart does fix the issue but it always comes back. I do have dual monitors and they should be set up correctly so it isn't a resolution issue I believe. Any help is much appreciated. I tried to research the issue but I have not found anything to fix it.

Thanks again!

Metro "Start" is having issues. [​IMG]

:)

Taugs, Mar 29, 2016

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Mar 29, 2016
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Mar 29, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Do you have a lot of apps installed? There is an issue if there are a lot of Windows Store apps installed, the start menu has problems.

Also try this

Right click on start
    Click command prompt admin

Type sfc /scannow

Let's make sure there are no system file corruptions

lmaneke, Mar 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Metro "Start" is having issues. - Similar Threads - Metro Start having

2. Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux: I am currently getting the following error when trying to play on Windows 10 PC - Metro: Last Light Redux is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 How do I fix this issue, I do not want to uninstall because then I...
  3. metro exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    metro exodus: I've been playing the game for awhile. Made it to Caspian. Fun game. Problem is now it will not load. Goes through the intro, but it cuts out a second into the train sound and never makes it to the select screen. The screen goes black and crashes the computer. This is...
  4. Metro Exodus DirectX12 start up crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus DirectX12 start up crash: Hello. I recently started playing Metro Exodus via the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I played until chapter 4 with no problems in Dx11 until I decided to change it to Dx12. After which every time i star the game, it displays a black screen when the opening cutscene is done and...
  5. Metro(start)screen formatted wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Metro(start)screen formatted wrong: My metro ,start screen TILES, are way down from the top and I've never seen this before, how do fix it ? Pls see attached photo of problem:*(Windows default virus protections has found no sign of infection) [IMG]...
  6. Custom Start Menu & Metro App removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Start Menu & Metro App removal: I used to have the scripts that are listed all over the web within my Win10 deployment and it worked wonderfully. But now, it's not. And i'm not sure why. What's happening is, the metro apps are being removed, but their shortcuts i guess are staying behind. And as for...
  7. Antivirus / Windows 10 / Start Menu, Metro Apps, Context menu issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus / Windows 10 / Start Menu, Metro Apps, Context menu issues: Hi I wondered if anyone out there has had a similar experience to me... For some weeks now I have had problems where the START MENU wouldn't launch, metro apps (OneDrive, Tweetium, Money, News etc) would fail to launch (just a blank window up), right mouse clicks...
  8. Start and Metro Apps are not working

Start and Metro Apps are not working: Hello.. I recently installed Windows 10 Home using the iso. It was fine but after sometime, the start and metro apps had stopped working. I thought that re-install would do the trick. So I reformatted C: and installed Windows 10 again hoping it wouldn't come again. But now...
  9. Adding and remove metro apps from start

Adding and remove metro apps from start: I have no options,like before "pin to start" [img] [img] 45719
  10. Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???

in Windows 10 Support
    Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???: I want to always log on to the Start screen with the tiles. I've found several sites with the info on how to configure this. Here is one. How To Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro) On Windows 10 When You Sign On Liberian Geek However, these instructions all show a...