Windows 10: Micro Solotaire Collection

Discus and support Micro Solotaire Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On the subject app I paid $14.99 to upgrade to "Premium on Windows" to get rid of the ads. I'm still getting the ads. Please fix this or refund my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeMorris4, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Micro Solotaire Collection

On the subject app I paid $14.99 to upgrade to "Premium on Windows" to get rid of the ads. I'm still getting the ads. Please fix this or refund my money.

:)

JoeMorris4, Jul 31, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Solitaire Collection - Stopped working - Windows 10

Hi Frank,

It is possible that the
    components were corrupted
    during the update causing your
    Solitaire Collection
    to
    crash. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and run the application again:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Application Troubleshooter.

To run the
    Troubleshooter, click this
    link.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Method 3: Reset Windows Store.

To
    reset Windows Store, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R
      to open the
      run window.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Open
      Windows Store
      and
      sign-in
      with your
      Microsoft Account.

• Run
      the
      Solitaire Collection.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Cj2150 Win User

Micro Solotaire Collection

Large mp3 collection painfully slow to open in Music Player (E72)

I know my mp3 collection is relatively large (full 16gb class 6 micro sd card) so I expect a bit of lag but im finding access to my mp3's on my E72 frustratingly slow. For example opening my list of Artists isn't so bad but accessing an individual artists
    list of albums and then opening one of those albums to see the tracks is taking 10-15 seconds each at each step. This also applies when going back out from the list of tracks to the list of albums. Im happy with the music player in general but this one problem
    is driving me crazy. The only way I can get access music at an acceptable rate is by creating loads of playlists of songs I listen to most regularly but obviously this defeats the point a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions to improve performance in this
    respect?

Cj2150, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Micro Solotaire Collection

1. Micro Solotaire Collection - Similar Threads - Micro Solotaire Collection

2. Micro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  3. Micro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  4. Micro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. micro soft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micro soft solitaire collection: how do i reinstall micro soft solitaire collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-solitaire-collection/5504db3e-7525-442b-acbf-3f0822680910
  6. micro soft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    micro soft solitaire collection: how do i reinstall micro soft solitaire collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-solitaire-collection/5504db3e-7525-442b-acbf-3f0822680910
  7. micro soft solitaire collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. micro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    micro: My microphone sounds very low and I can't increase it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro/a63f017e-a34f-48d4-9b2e-e4aa1132afe0
  9. micro-lags micro stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  10. Trend Micro...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trend Micro...: Think I'm going to give Trend Micro a try is it a good buy as I've never used it before it does look good and they say it works on all my devices which is great news. 8635