Windows 10: Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator

Discus and support Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir, Hereby I request you to please provide me drivers for the above mentioned device as its licensed home version. Kindly help me out as I am facing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAYESHYADAV1, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator

Sir,

Hereby I request you to please provide me drivers for the above mentioned device as its licensed home version. Kindly help me out as I am facing problem after once I have formatted my device and reinstalled the same provided on your site but its not working properly. Whenever I use to type from keyboard it is continuously working as function keys is on and simultaneously battery indicator not working once I have formatted and I am not able to fix the same and have tried many sources to sought out but can't able to fix the same.

Kindly help me out.

:)

JAYESHYADAV1, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Sam_9900 Win User

Micromax canvas LT777 in a black screen

Hi I had bought a Micromax canvas LT777 a year ago & everything was going fine until yesterday the system asked for restart and it's in Black screen know unable to boot or unable to type pls help

Sam_9900, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Micromax Canvas Laptab Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

I upgraded my Micromax Canvas Laptab to Windows 10 recently and the same is working fine. Only issue i'm facing currently is the camera in my Laptab has not been working.

I checked all settings and nowhere were I was able to enable it.

Is there any other settings I need to check?

-Deepak

DeepakKumarS, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator

camera stopped working after 2 days since I bought laptab with windows10

I recently bought a Micromax canvas laptab lt777 . I used the camera twice but it stopped working after two days . I have tried the methods but it didn't help me. please help me out

sejallahoti, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator

1. Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator - Similar Threads - Micromax Canvas Laptab

2. micromax canvas tab p295 screenpad/touchpad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    micromax canvas tab p295 screenpad/touchpad: I am using micromax canvas tab p295. Recently its screen got damaged, facing touch problems. When I contacted to micromax service they said these product services are stopped. As...
  3. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT: After updating my windows... Audio and Touch are not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micromax-canvas-laptab-lt777w-driver-support/bd9ef1c1-40be-40a2-87b0-c4b3905d3707
  4. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT: After updating my windows... Audio and Touch are not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micromax-canvas-laptab-lt777w-driver-support/bd9ef1c1-40be-40a2-87b0-c4b3905d3707
  5. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows installation in micromax canvas laptab II lt777

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows installation in micromax canvas laptab II lt777: Hi, I have a micromax canvas laptab lt777.Its window has gone. I can't find the appropriate window for it & when i tried to install some other OS, it shows that system doesn't have any usb boot option. So neither i can open it nor install some another OS. Please help If...
  7. MICROMAX LAPTAP LT777 DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROMAX LAPTAP LT777 DRIVER SUPPORT: I am using micromax laptap LT777 in past 3 year's . few day's ago my laptap got restored, after that followings are not working 1.TUCH SCREEN 2. AUDIO 3. MICRO SD CARD PORT...
  8. battery indicator issue

battery indicator issue: my hp laptop even when its connected to the charger, and its not fully charged, the led indicator turns white and the charging stops. what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator-issue/679223b2-bcac-4897-940d-bdfde478cc04
  9. micromax laptab LT777

in Windows 10 Customization
    micromax laptab LT777: SIR I AM USING MICROMAX LAPTAB LT777W .AFTER MANY MONTHS I START IT AND FIND BLACK SPOT AT ALL THE FOUR CORNER OF DISPLAY SCREEN.CAN U HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?OR GUIDE ME IN ORDER TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM SUKHENDRA BAREILLY UP...
  10. Micromax canvas LT777 in a black screen

Micromax canvas LT777 in a black screen: Hi I had bought a Micromax canvas LT777 a year ago & everything was going fine until yesterday the system asked for restart and it's in Black screen know unable to boot or unable to type pls help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. function keys always on in my micromax laptab

2. Micromax Canvas laptab keyboard not working

3. battery indicator problem in canvas lt777

4. how to on keyboard lighting in micromax laptab,
  5. canvas laptab disply not opening only keybords lights onsss,
  6. micromax keyboard error fix,
  7. how to connect keyboard to canvas laptab ?,
  8. keyboard for lt777,
  9. maicromax lt777,
  10. micromax canvas lt777 usb boot,
  11. micromax laptop keyboard problem,