Windows 10: Micromax Data Card No Device Error in Windows 10 (Solved)

Discus and support Micromax Data Card No Device Error in Windows 10 (Solved) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you are facing Micromax Data Card Error "No Device" (MMX 353G/352G 3G USB Manager) display error message in Windows 10 after installation. Follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vivek kumar, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Micromax Data Card No Device Error in Windows 10 (Solved)

If you are facing Micromax Data Card Error "No Device" (MMX 353G/352G 3G USB Manager) display error message in Windows 10 after installation. Follow these simple steps to fix the problem with the micromax data card.

[youtube]KwxSQx4lRSI[/youtube]

1- Uninstall Micromax from your computer completely.

2- Insert the data card I right click on the modem I Open I right click on modem installation - properties - compatibility - run this programm in compatibility mode for windows 7 - apply - ok

3- right click on Show Modem - properties - compatibility - run this programm in compatibility mode for windows 7 - apply - ok

4- install the "Modem Installation" file

5- right click on this file and install it
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\MMX353G 3G USB Manager\Driver\Win7_64\cmnsmdm.inf"

6- right click on this file and install it
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\MMX353G 3G USB Manager\Driver\Win7_64\cmnsser.inf"

7- Restart your computer and reconnect your device. It'll show no device for a half a minute, then it'll recognize the network.

Thanks to Iviewgle for solution.

:)

vivek kumar, Sep 22, 2015
  2. Gogo Tutu Win User

Dongle is not connecting in Windows 10 after upgrading from Windows 7? Micromax 3G dongle.

I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 twice.

First time:

After upgrading to Windows 10, tried every thing to connect, but failed to connect. Also tried
    program compatibilty troubleshotter, checked-unchecked firewall, reset internet connection and network, restart several time, but it failed to connect. Therefore, frustrated, downgraded to Windows 7.

On Windows 7, I posted this question, and given method was not working, therefore emailed to Micromax customer service and they replied above data card is not compatible with Windows 10 and it won't work on Windows 10. Therefore I switched to Amazon.in and
    placed an order for D-link data card 21 Mbps.

Second time:

After placing an order of new data card, I again upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10, hoping that I will use new data card on this new system.

Prior to reaching home, only 2 days were left for new data card, without any idea, I inserted this Micromax data card and tried one more time to connect. Surprising that it get connected this time. Disconnect and again connect to make sure it works and it
    did. I cancelled my new data card order and now enjoying with Micromax data card. It was luck and I saved Rs. 1000/- for new data card.

I believe that you should search, program compatibilty troubleshotter, inbuilt feedback windows.

Thanks.

Gogo Tutu, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Gogo Tutu Win User
    What are the various unlocked high speed data card available in India compatible with Windows 10?

There are many data cards available, but they are compatible up to Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 and none shows compatibility with Windows 10.

Currently I have Micromax data card, and internet is not connecting in Windows 10, therefore I downgraded to Windows 7.

Micromax Data Card No Device Error in Windows 10 (Solved) [​IMG]

Gogo Tutu, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

Micromax Data Card No Device Error in Windows 10 (Solved)

1. Micromax Data Card No Device Error in Windows 10 (Solved) - Similar Threads - Micromax Data Card

2. how to solve my device says an error tip: sample card can not find, data sample is not valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve my device says an error tip: sample card can not find, data sample is not valid: how to solve my device says an error tip: sample card can not find, data sample is not valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-my-device-says-an-error-tip-sample/840307ce-4866-46ed-9ea3-9c34991af944
  3. how to solve my device says an error tip: sample card can not find, data sample is not valid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve my device says an error tip: sample card can not find, data sample is not valid: how to solve my device says an error tip: sample card can not find, data sample is not valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-my-device-says-an-error-tip-sample/840307ce-4866-46ed-9ea3-9c34991af944
  4. how to solve: ''Device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve: ''Device...: I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 and it has nahimic. However, there is no sound on nahimic speakers. They don't run automatically when i open the laptop. I am using the realtek speaker right now but i need to fix this problem.I updated drivers and downloaded nahimic but nothing...
  5. How to solve this Windows 10 error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to solve this Windows 10 error?: Hello,When I start my Windows 10 PC I seldom get this Error prompt: I have searched and it says that a program is running as 32 bit which must be run as 64 bit. My OS is 64-bit but I don't know which startup program is causing this error and why does this error sometimes show...
  6. MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops: Hi All, If any users are having issues finding drivers for MicroMax Tablets and Laptops from India with their Windows 10 updates issues without any proper drivers. Please proceed to MicroMax India Official Site to download drivers...
  7. micromax laptab LT777

in Windows 10 Customization
    micromax laptab LT777: SIR I AM USING MICROMAX LAPTAB LT777W .AFTER MANY MONTHS I START IT AND FIND BLACK SPOT AT ALL THE FOUR CORNER OF DISPLAY SCREEN.CAN U HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?OR GUIDE ME IN ORDER TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM SUKHENDRA BAREILLY UP...
  8. Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10: Sir My neighbour was so long using Windows 7,now he has upgraded to Windows 10.Windows 10 is fine.But so long he was using Windows 7 he was using a D Link Data Card DWP 156 with a Sim Card .In case of any interruption in Normal Broad Band Connection he was using the Data...
  9. data error cyclic reduncy check with sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    data error cyclic reduncy check with sd card: I have tried all sorts to rectify this sd card but to no avail, i was using it as my file history back up but then used it for something else then tried it back in my laptop, it won't format with diskpart or normally etc so any help would be much appreciated or the sd card...
  10. Windows 10 error 0x80004005 at instering the Data of a formated SD-Card into another SD-Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 error 0x80004005 at instering the Data of a formated SD-Card into another SD-Card: Hello, everytime I try insert the Data of a SD-Card which was formated with the Datasystem FAT32 into another SD-Card it says, because of an unexpected error, you can't copy the Folder. And then there stands: Error 0x80004005: Unknown Error. I tried it a few times but It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. micromax modem 3g error code 28 problem solve