Windows 10: Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory

Discus and support Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Announce Qualification of Industry’s First 4 bits/cell 3D NAND and Development of 96-Layer 3D NAND Structure News Highlights Intel-Micron delivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news-rele...-flash-memory/

:)

Brink, May 21, 2018

2. Is it possible to 3D print in microns

I was wondering if it would be possible to 3D print in microns?

Original title: 3D Builder

chasehill8.1, May 22, 2018
  3. Is it possible to 3D print in microns

Chase,

In 3D Builder on Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 you can create/view/edit/print objects of multiple unit types including microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches, feet, and meters.

However, the actual results on the printer depend on the printer you are using. Some printers do better at smaller objects than others.

Hope this helps.

CBGrant [MSFT], May 22, 2018
Thema:

Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory

1. Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory - Similar Threads - Micron Intel Extend

2. flashing screen on extend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flashing screen on extend: i know this question has been asked a million times. and i've read the million threads. none have helped. i will break down the situation with system details, the issue, and what ive tried. I'm running windows 10 64bit, IntelR CoreTM i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz with 16gb ram....
  3. SK hynix to Acquire Intel NAND Memory Business

in Windows 10 News
    SK hynix to Acquire Intel NAND Memory Business: NEWS HIGHLIGHTS SK hynix will pay US $9 billion for the Intel NAND memory and storage business, which includes the NAND SSD business, the NAND component and wafer business, and the Dalian NAND memory manufacturing facility in China. SK hynix aims to enhance the...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND: I wish to replace my laptop hard drive [5400 rpm] with a Crucial BX500 480 GB SSD 3D NAND. Am I permitted todownload Windows 10 to the SSD with no financial outlay whilst using the existing Windows 10 Home licence? Thank you....
  5. Extend memory or not?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Extend memory or not?: Hi Currently I have an IDE hard disk and 16gb RAM. As part of testing not using the pagefile, the following applications were opened and worked with no problem: Firefox Delphi XE10.2 Android Studio + emulator Eclipse Java (my tomcat server was running). The memory...
  6. Extend memory or not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Extend memory or not?: Hi Currently I have an IDE hard disk and 16gb RAM. As part of testing not using the pagefile, the following applications were opened and worked with no problem: Firefox Delphi XE10.2 Android Studio + emulator Eclipse Java (my tomcat server was running). The memory...
  7. Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage

in Windows 10 News
    Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage: [ATTACH] Intel in April 2019 introduced Intel Optane memory H10 with solid-state storage. The device combines the responsiveness of Intel Optane technology with the storage capacity of Intel Quad Level Cell (QLC) 3D NAND technology in an M.2 form factor. (Credit: Intel...
  8. Combining Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies

in Windows 10 News
    Combining Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies: [ATTACH] Intel is reimagining the memory-and-storage market and igniting a new era of computing with the combination of Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies. (Credit: Peter Belanger Photography) What’s New: Intel outlines vision for reimagining memory and...
  9. Micron & Intel Announce Update to 3D XPoint Joint Development Program

in Windows 10 News
    Micron & Intel Announce Update to 3D XPoint Joint Development Program: Micron and Intel today announced an update to their 3D XPoint™ joint development partnership, which has resulted in the development of an entirely new class of non-volatile memory with dramatically lower latency and exponentially greater endurance than NAND memory. The...
  10. Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules

in Windows 10 News
    Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules: Last year Intel announced a breakthrough in memory tech. The company was introducing so-called 3D XPoint technology, which fits nicely in the market somewhere between DRAM and SSDs. The new non-volatile dies were supposed to revolutionize computing, but instead their launch...