Windows 10: Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI

Discus and support Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with my microphone since it doesn't show up on the recording panel. My spec : Graphic Card : AMD Radeon R9 290 Tri... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TamaKool, Jul 18, 2018.

1. TamaKool Win User

Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my microphone since it doesn't show up on the recording panel.

My spec :
    Graphic Card : AMD Radeon R9 290 Tri http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=D4AC4856-9166-4C37-A7D6-ECDD3EEB4C17&lang=eng

screen : Sharp LC-24LE210E http://alatest.co.uk/reviews/tv-reviews/sharp-lc-24le210e/po3-143765809,33/#details

Motherboard : Asus P8Z77-V https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V/

Headset : PRO H5 Blue http://www.spiritofgamer.com/fr_pro-h5-blue_gamingheadset/

Headphone and Mic splitter

System : Windows 10, updated.
    Audio Driver : AMD High definition audio device

To sum it up, I have my TV set plugged on my graphic card with an HDMI cable.
    My sound usually comes out of TV speaker and when I don't want to have other surrounding sounds I plug my headset on the TV.
    Now I plugged both my Mic and Audio on the TV with a headphone and mic splitter on the TV Audio output but my mic never shows up on the recording panel, nothing does actually. I do have my sharp HDMI on the playback panel, and it works perfectly.

Any suggestion?

<Moved from MM&TV/WMP>

:)

TamaKool, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Coathar Win User

Microphone not showing in Recording Devices

I'm attempting to plug in a SADES SA-708 headset into my onboard microphone jack. The only thing that appears in my recording devices is Digital Audio (S/PDIF) and I cannot get the microphone to show up. I have a Intel D975XBX2 and cannot find any drivers for anything really. Thanks.

Coathar, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    Headset microphone not recording when headset is default audio device

Have you checked to see if the microphone is disabled?

To make sure that the microphone is not disabled, please follow the steps below.
    a. Right click on the volume icon and select Recording devices.
    b. Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, Show disconnected devices and Show disabled
    devices.
    c. Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

Chuck38, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI - Similar Threads - Microphone doesn't show

2. HDMI device "Not Plugged In"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI device "Not Plugged In": The HDMI software/driver for my laptop has suddenly stopped working. I've made sure to update Windows currently using 10 and all my drivers, but the when an HDMI is plugged in, the laptop doesn't even sense it, much less plug it in. I don't believe this is a hardware issue,...
  3. HDMI device "Not Plugged In"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI device "Not Plugged In": The HDMI software/driver for my laptop has suddenly stopped working. I've made sure to update Windows currently using 10 and all my drivers, but the when an HDMI is plugged in, the laptop doesn't even sense it, much less plug it in. I don't believe this is a hardware issue,...
  4. HDMI device "Not Plugged In"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options

Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options: My headset has a microphone but it doesn't show up in recording. It will show up in playback and works fine, but isn't an option in recording. Is it even possible to use my headset as playback and recording at the same time? and how would I fix this issue....
  6. Microphone doesn't show up.

Microphone doesn't show up.: Hello!. My microphone doesn't work, basically it doesn't even show up! I've literally read all the topics, all the youtube videos aswell, but none of these have my problem... I use a microphone, a Sonia SN - 6000. Whenever I plug it in, it doesn't seem to make a sound or...
  7. Headset microphone not showing up in Recording Devices

Headset microphone not showing up in Recording Devices: Hi, my son has done a Windows 10 update a few days ago on his PC and since then the microphone on his headset is not working. We have tried all the fixes like uninstalling and reinstalling the audio drives but it simply has stopped working and it was working fine before the...
  8. Microphone wont show in recording devices

Microphone wont show in recording devices: Hello my computer decided to go AWOL and it started giving me troubles with my recording devices, i am unable to enable or disable my other mics i have in there. The previous mic i use is also absent from the recording devices tab but shows up in the device manager. I tried...
  9. HDMI audio device "Not plugged in" but shows video

HDMI audio device "Not plugged in" but shows video: So recently I tried to connect my Acer Aspire V 15 laptop into a screen using HDMI. The video worked, but the audio did not play through the tv speakers. I tried... different screen Different HDMI cable Restarting Reinstalling Audio/Video Drivers Updating video/audio...
  10. Microphone not showing in Recording Devices

Microphone not showing in Recording Devices: I'm attempting to plug in a SADES SA-708 headset into my onboard microphone jack. The only thing that appears in my recording devices is Digital Audio (S/PDIF) and I cannot get the microphone to show up. I have a Intel D975XBX2 and cannot find any drivers for anything really....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lightworks microphone doesnt show up

2. usb microphone drive wont show up when plugged in

3. recording devices does not show up

4. mic shows up in the playback tab,
  5. how to get mic splitter menu to show up,
  6. bluetooth headset wont show up as recording device,
  7. mic wont show up in recording device,
  8. how to get microphone high defintion audio device to show up in sound recording,
  9. usb microphone wont show up,
  10. microphone doesnt show up,
  11. mic doesnt show on device manager,
  12. i plugged in my mic but it isnt in recording devices